THE Donald

signedge

Reaction score
Doesn't really matter what he does down there. It's his country. But if Trudeau keeps on yapping we could be the next Cuba. Because we already let most our manufacturing leave the county. It will be coming via slow boat from Mexico or China

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no they weren't but they were from countries that Trump did not ban such as Saudi Arabia.

correct. I was just asking Bnorth to clarify his statement that most US terrorist acts are committed by US citizens.....he may be right in terms of number of incidents but not true if you are judging by number of people injured or killed.

How many of those recent terrorist acts in the US were committed by Muslims vs other religions

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
correct. I was just asking Bnorth to clarify his statement that most US terrorist acts are committed by US citizens.....he may be right in terms of number of incidents but not true if you are judging by number of people injured or killed.

How many of those recent terrorist acts in the US were committed by Muslims vs other religions

I should have clarified post 911. That was over 15 years ago and most terrorists involved were from Saudi Arabia which as mentioned above was not part of the ban. I don't feel 911 represents the current terrorist activity in the US, it was the turning point and now most is domestic.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Although they may appear domestic , how do we know if they were not influenced / assisted by Isis operatives traveling throughout the world ...
It is a fact most of these , " home growns "are trained & radicalized in Muslim countries prior to their missions .. For example the Boston marathon bombings . It is obviously in the best interests of Isis & other terrorists to make them appear as home grown for a number of reasons !
Also Isis , does not recognize traditional boarders as such in the Mid East ... As we do .
It is extremely easy to leave Syria for example and get into Europe as a refuge / with no paper work .
Look at the trouble in Germany & France .. For example .
Extra vetting is essential
And if you have nothing to hide , I don't see a problem with it ...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with the extra vetting?? It does not mean a ban like the media is making it out to be.

I don't think is should of been as swift but this has been discussed by previous administrations.

How long does a company take to vet a new hire these days.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the problem the EU has is with its legal issues because if you land on any EU territory without papers by law you cannot send the individuals back. That's why Greece is pi$$ed because the rest of the EU don't want more refugees but Greece cannot send them back because its illegal so they are in limbo.

Although they may appear domestic , how do we know if they were not influenced / assisted by Isis operatives traveling throughout the world ...
It is a fact most of these , " home growns "are trained & radicalized in Muslim countries prior to their missions .. For example the Boston marathon bombings . It is obviously in the best interests of Isis & other terrorists to make them appear as home grown for a number of reasons !
Also Isis , does not recognize traditional boarders as such in the Mid East ... As we do .
It is extremely easy to leave Syria for example and get into Europe as a refuge / with no paper work .
Look at the trouble in Germany & France .. For example .
Extra vetting is essential
And if you have nothing to hide , I don't see a problem with it ...,

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a stat this morning said 325,000 people had crossed into the US since exec order on the seven countries ban and of the 325,000 only 106 were detained? Mountain out of a mole hill?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a stat this morning said 325,000 people had crossed into the US since exec order on the seven countries ban and of the 325,000 only 106 were detained? Mountain out of a mole hill?[/QUOTE]

isn't that what today's media does best?
Ya know it would be interesting to know the total $$ figure CNN has cost the taxpayers of the US . While I would suggest there is no accurate way of ever knowing ...I woul bet it is into the billions of dollars ... And even sadder is the people who have lost there lives do to the need for 20 mins of fame on the big cable news networks ..,!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ya know it would be interesting to know the total $$ figure CNN has cost the taxpayers of the US . While I would suggest there is no accurate way of ever knowing ...I woul bet it is into the billions of dollars ... And even sadder is the people who have lost there lives do to the need for 20 mins of fame on the big cable news networks ..,!

APPARENTLY WARREN BUFFET INVESTED $12BILLION INTO THE STOCK MARKET AS SOON AS HE FOUND OUT TRUMP WON......

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The trouble with "mainstream media" today is they no longer report news, they are just platforms to express their opinions.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Trump announced today he has created 227,000 new jobs in just 2 weeks of power. And now he is getting Samsung to move their manufacturing over to the US. This guy has been a busy boy. Even fitted in a trip yesterday to Dover Air Force Base to welcome a deceased Navy Seal back to US soil and comfort his family. No Turdeau holiday lifestyles for him!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness for universities .. Or there would be no one left with time to protest and burn chit down ......

Top Bottom