What's going to happen to Tucker Carlson now?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like Tucker has gone off the deep end. Qanon kooks have been saying this all along. What a waste of a good talent.
at what point do the "conspiracies" become truth.?.......when they have all been coming true........

Only blockade is your perception of what is truth and what you have been programmed to believe is truth.

Coincidences until they mathematically cannot be coincidences anymore.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at what point do the "conspiracies" become truth.?.......when they have all been coming true........

Only blockade is your perception of what is truth and what you have been programmed to believe is truth.

Coincidences until they mathematically cannot be coincidences anymore.
Sadly I believe you are delusional. The algorithms have locked you in with no escape. In your world everything right down to your breakfast cereal is a conspiracy. How you cannot believe you are being duped is beyond me but hey it’s your life and the tin hat fits you well. Stand on a corner in your hometown and wave signs about your beliefs. See how your peers and friends shake their head at you.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again, resort to name calling and belittling without trying to have an honest conversation with honest open thinking.

It is clear who are the true delusional ones in this world for those who can see.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again, resort to name calling and belittling without trying to have an honest conversation with honest open thinking.

It is clear who are the true delusional ones in this world for those who can see.
Well you did say I was programmed so I guess I can call you delusional? Just be happy we live in a free society where you can peddle your conspiracies. It doesn’t mean the rest of us have to listen to you. You have sure cluttered up a lot of threads over the past couple years. Most of them mine sadly.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just as i have to see your drivel in threads, you have to see mine. That so called free society ;).

I have never said anyone has to listen to me, be your own person and make up your mind. Due your due diligence and atleast inform yourself as best you can (yes that means exploring information and ideas you may not like or believe). How do you think i got here? I didnt believe alot of this until i looked at the uncomfortable information and evidence that makes more sense than the current narrative we are being peddled. Its a journey, we all go down the road eventually.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No chance any of your conspiracies are perpetrated from China or Russia? There seems to be a chit load of evidence pointing in that direction. Hard to believe we live in the 2020’s and people still believe the world is flat. I’m sorry. Lots of disinformation out there. Most of it from people with no real names hiding behind goofy names on dark web websites. But hey you are correct. Believe what you want. That’s what I choose to do as well.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
The turd wants to shut down conspricay theories and have every one get thier info from cbc or ctv.
that was one of the most hypocritical things I've ever heard anyone say. he literally sat there and said people on social media are trying to keep people in their filter bubbles to keep people from agreeing on a common set of facts while saying people should only be getting their facts from MSM sources that are used to project a common understanding of facts..........

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or how about Putin using police and military to oppress his civilians speech the other day? What about what happened in Ottawa? WTF is that?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have lots in common it seems.

Cold weather, evil dictator the list goes on. Lol

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Or how about Putin using police and military to oppress his civilians speech the other day? What about what happened in Ottawa? WTF is that?
and mean while MSM attacks Pierre over him saying kids shouldn't be allowed to make decisions on medically transitioning with out the parents consent.....

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread in a nutshell....

FB_IMG_1709149447636.jpg

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
No chance any of your conspiracies are perpetrated from China or Russia? There seems to be a chit load of evidence pointing in that direction. Hard to believe we live in the 2020’s and people still believe the world is flat. I’m sorry. Lots of disinformation out there. Most of it from people with no real names hiding behind goofy names on dark web websites. But hey you are correct. Believe what you want. That’s what I choose to do as well.
The world's not flat?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was one of the most hypocritical things I've ever heard anyone say. he literally sat there and said people on social media are trying to keep people in their filter bubbles to keep people from agreeing on a common set of facts while saying people should only be getting their facts from MSM sources that are used to project a common understanding of facts..........

Anything less than msm is a conspiracy...

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hunter Biden testified that meeting with Joe Biden through Barisma was to stop Russian aggression on America. lol believe that. He testified to it today lol. Everything‘s a plucking movie and a lie. While they tell us to fear, Russia and China, it’s America and the west that’s destroying the world.

Top Bottom