What's going to happen to Tucker Carlson now?

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought Tucker and Donald Trump were best friend's? Now the cats out of the bag, Tuck actually "Hates Trump with a passion". In retrospect it was a bad decision for Tuck to tow the line on the voter fraud scam even though he knew it was bogus. Oh well Rupert Murdock is a real piece of sh!t and todays $787,000,000 payout to Dominion voting systems Defamation suit is a drop in the bucket for that old basterd. Even though its the biggest defamation payout in history it would have been a lot more fun to see it drawn out in court, but I guess Fox knew they were going to lose and they might go belly up if it went to court. Ron DeSantis is the biggest winner in this and hopefully Tuck doesn't get axed like his buddy Bill O'Reilly.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought Tucker and Donald Trump were best friend's? Now the cats out of the bag, Tuck actually "Hates Trump with a passion". In retrospect it was a bad decision for Tuck to tow the line on the voter fraud scam even though he knew it was bogus. Oh well Rupert Murdock is a real piece of sh!t and todays $787,000,000 payout to Dominion voting systems Defamation suit is a drop in the bucket for that old basterd. Even though its the biggest defamation payout in history it would have been a lot more fun to see it drawn out in court, but I guess Fox knew they were going to lose and they might go belly up if it went to court. Ron DeSantis is the biggest winner in this and hopefully Tuck doesn't get axed like his buddy Bill O'Reilly.
I guess you thought wrong.

Reactions: RGM

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like Biden might be in some hot water too. The whole system is corrupt to the core.

I know its unbelievably what's going on in the USA. These clowns make Trudeau look like a good guy. LMFAO. Canadian Fireman gave me a money back guarantee that Biden would be in an old folks home crapping his pants right after he got elected. Where is that pecker head I want my money!

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess you thought wrong.
Yea your right.. I made the mistake of thinking Tucker wouldn't be lying to everyone who listens to his show. Wrong again. What I mean is I actually though he believed that nonsense that Trump was peddling that the voting machines were rigged to favor Biden. Now that My Pillow guy he is a straight shooter. That moron really did believe that the voting machines were rigged.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea your right.. I made the mistake of thinking Tucker wouldn't be lying to everyone who listens to his show. Wrong again. What I mean is I actually though he believed that nonsense that Trump was peddling that the voting machines were rigged to favor Biden. Now that My Pillow guy he is a straight shooter. That moron really did believe that the voting machines were rigged.

….and some morons believe that the machines weren’t rigged. Around in circles we go eh buddy? 🙈

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup because all these morons and criminals in govt positions all get in by a pure and sanctimonious election system that they designed.

They then increase thier networth 100 fold and thier kids get jobs in lucrative places ......all legit.........wake up.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know its unbelievably what's going on in the USA. These clowns make Trudeau look like a good guy. LMFAO. Canadian Fireman gave me a money back guarantee that Biden would be in an old folks home crapping his pants right after he got elected. Where is that pecker head I want my money!
Not sure if the Turd is that much an angel Keith. He’s so confused trying to manage all his scandals that he started all over again with the first one today. Lmao. Another high dollar taxpayer holiday at a rich friends who donated to his foundation. Aga Khan the sequel!

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if the Turd is that much an angel Keith. He’s so confused trying to manage all his scandals that he started all over again with the first one today. Lmao. Another high dollar taxpayer holiday at a rich friends who donated to his foundation. Aga Khan the sequel!
I agree with everthing you said but compared to down south he's an amateur.

Last edited:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 460F6B14-787C-432B-98C7-204F11773F07.jpeg
    460F6B14-787C-432B-98C7-204F11773F07.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 109

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't belive anyone is naive enough to believe anything from the msm or government at this point. They don't tell you the truth, they tell you what they want you to hear. Distract and control. It's all propaganda.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
….and some morons believe that the machines weren’t rigged. Around in circles we go eh buddy? 🙈
Money talks. Why would Rupert Murdock who has more money than god pony up $787 Million if the machines were rigged? Oh let me guess the courts are rigged. Wait a minute doesn't the US supreme court have a republican majority? Just admit it (at least to your self) you were led down the garden path by false reporting by Fox. By the way I like Tuck. He just made a really bad call supporting the election fraud scam Trump was trying to pull when he knew it was bogus. I hope he doesn't get ch!t canned over it. Tucks is not out of the woods yet, Smartmatic has a $2,700,000,000 defamation law suit pending against Fox for exactly the same reason as Dominion, the only question is how much and if Smartmatic will settle out of court.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't belive anyone is naive enough to believe anything from the msm or government at this point. They don't tell you the truth, they tell you what they want you to hear. Distract and control. It's all propaganda.
Hmm Chump lighten up. Let me ask you this, how many days of sledding did you miss this year due to corrupt politics. Life really isn't that bad. Sure it could be better but life is still great, particularly here in Canada.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the spelling lesson Pistonbroke. Attention to detail is not one of my strong suits.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Money talks. Why would Rupert Murdock who has more money than god pony up $787 Million if the machines were rigged? Oh let me guess the courts are rigged. Wait a minute doesn't the US supreme court have a republican majority? Just admit it (at least to your self) you were led down the garden path by false reporting by Fox. By the way I like Tuck. He just made a really bad call supporting the election fraud scam Trump was trying to pull when he knew it was bogus. I hope he doesn't get ch!t canned over it. Tucks is not out of the woods yet, Smartmatic has a $2,700,000,000 defamation law suit pending against Fox for exactly the same reason as Dominion, the only question is how much and if Smartmatic will settle out of court.
You havent been paying attention if you think the republicans are any better than the dems (no different than the cons and libs, same chit).

Pretty easy way to transfer large amounts of money without any questions being asked dont you think. Hint: same team....

Last edited:

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

787 million is less than the CBC gets from Canada.
:rofl:
A drop in the bucket for a guy like him. As William Shatner said "the world is a stage"

Top Bottom