What's going to happen to Tucker Carlson now?

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tucker does a show with Bongino, but you need a vpn as it is only avaialble stateside. Also Tucker will either start his own podcast/show or become a Co-owner of a Conservative minded show, either way he is going to become a wealthy man.

#ByeByeFox
#RIPLOL!

Tuckers last monologue on Fox on Friday.

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F153D083-1F8C-4052-A3B7-5C7400216315.jpeg

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh goodness what a surprise!! I could have never imagined this would ever happen! LMAO.
I think this is all a play by the Establishment by moving pieces into place for there next gig. Where were all these people censoring when it came down to people like Alex Jones, etc.. Hmnn something don't smell right about this at all.:unsure:

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I guess that's the end of the road for old Tuck. He wasn't canned for spreading misinformation. He was canned for complaining that he had to put up with Trump who he "hated with a passion" and complaining about Fox continuing to spread misinformation on the voting machines being rigged when everybody knew they weren't. I guess Rupert Murdock the old goat wanted to be big buddies with Trump so he forced Tucks hand. What amazes my is that Fox's stock price is holding up really well. By the way you heard it here first, you wont see Tuck around anytime soon.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I guess that's the end of the road for old Tuck. He wasn't canned for spreading misinformation. He was canned for complaining that he had to put up with Trump who he "hated with a passion" and complaining about Fox continuing to spread misinformation on the voting machines being rigged when everybody knew they weren't. I guess Rupert Murdock the old goat wanted to be big buddies with Trump so he forced Tucks hand. What amazes my is that Fox's stock price is holding up really well. By the way you heard it here first, you wont see Tuck around anytime soon.

He could literally start a YouTube channel in his basement and be right back at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wrong ! He’ll be back very soon , bigger than ever ! Love him or hate him , he understands live media , and people. And he gets that whether people love your opinion or hate your opinion , either way , they’re gonna tune in 👍👍
You’re letting your obsessive TDS cloud your vision , not everything is about Trump !

Last edited:

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Net worth about 30M. Doesnt really have to do anything if he doesnt want to.

If my net worth was that much i would just enjoy life instead of suffer from TDS

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blackrock is major share holder in fox and sued
That is what I thought he meant and I am confused. Blackrock only owns 10% of Fox. A lot but not a major share holder and they got sued, they didn't sue. I know the conspiracy group thinks Blackrock owns Dominion, but they own 7% of Dominion Energy, not Dominion Voting. Different companies, so not relevant. I could be wrong, but easy to get the info on publicly traded companies. Dominion Voting is owned by State Street Capital.

Top Bottom