Techs at Riverside Skidoo?

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had two bad experiences over the last few years but I am being asked to come back to Riverside for some service work on my doo. Once bitten, twice shy, as they say. Both bad experiences were a bit of a fight and I had to cash in on a personal connection with a boss to rectify, but they did ultimately take care of me.

They are so close and promise to be fast. But, I need to hear some people say they have had good experiences before I will consider going back. I'm not looking to start a flame-fest, but if people don't recommend them, just say, "don't go back". Martin is not that far away and I've heard good things about them, just never been.

If this is offside to ask in a forum, perhaps a moderator can pm me. I don't want to cause problems for the site.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had two bad experiences over the last few years but I am being asked to come back to Riverside for some service work on my doo. Once bitten, twice shy, as they say. Both bad experiences were a bit of a fight and I had to cash in on a personal connection with a boss to rectify, but they did ultimately take care of me.

They are so close and promise to be fast. But, I need to hear some people say they have had good experiences before I will consider going back. I'm not looking to start a flame-fest, but if people don't recommend them, just say, "don't go back". Martin is not that far away and I've heard good things about them, just never been.

If this is offside to ask in a forum, perhaps a moderator can pm me. I don't want to cause problems for the site.

what are you asking?

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been dealing with them for years always treated me good mind you i have bought 5 new sleds a boat and a trailer from them.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are in St Albert, you should try Gibbons Motor Toys, small dealer and they seem to care, at least to me they do.

Top Bottom