Talk about a FLOP

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just rode 2 days at CKMP in great snow. Now they have 7 ski foo summits 175 and 7 ski doo 165 free rides. An average of 3000 to 4000 km on these sleds. Thats about 49000 km and only
20 belts, 1 s-module that hit a tree, and 1 motor. Not bad average, and my sled just turned 2300 and one belt blow after i left brake on for a few seconds and a thermostat. Im buying another ski doo

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just rode 2 days at CKMP in great snow. Now they have 7 ski foo summits 175 and 7 ski doo 165 free rides. An average of 3000 to 4000 km on these sleds. Thats about 49000 km and only
20 belts, 1 s-module that hit a tree, and 1 motor. Not bad average, and my sled just turned 2300 and one belt blow after i left brake on for a few seconds and a thermostat. Im buying another ski doo

Well I've heard they've had more issues than that and lets not forget that those machines are all thoroughly gone threw and serviced by a tek after every ride. they defiantly are better than last years but still need some work. 2019 will be better and 2020 better yet.

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread is as worthless as half ton sled deck. Bunch of know nothing keyboard jockeys

Theres a pile of these 850s out there, schools of them. If I wasn’t such a hard headed Cat man that loves pulling wrenches, I’d own one. They are an amazing sled. There’s a couple in my group of buddies, no problems and quite simply, work awesome. And from what I count on every trip, out number other brands 5-1. But I’ll stay on my cat, I thrive on negative attention, but the 850 is a beast

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread is as worthless as half ton sled deck. Bunch of know nothing keyboard jockeys

You are a keyboard rider for even posting in this thread and taking the time to respond to someones opinion

Oh wait that means I'm....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me too. :) The intense irony of a thread that turned into talking about crows, when the OP is eating crow three meals a day could not have been more beautifully orchestrated!

Ive been on an 850 for 2 years now. Congratulations on finally getting caught up. watch brp do nothing about it. LOL

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been on an 850 for 2 years now with torsion springs and I’ve finally found a tmotion lockout that works , once i changed out all my shocks and fixed my wobble clutch and added the venting and the new clutch fan thingys to save belts , and finally got a cute little carrier doodad to bring my extra oil for day trips so that my 850 will sometimes beat the poo 800 , but usually gets a$$ handed to it by the Cat 800 . Congratulations on finally getting caught up. watch brp do nothing about it. LOL

Fixed it for you , this is fun !!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys would be crying for your mommys if you rode where i do

Posted by LennyR "Don't pull a muscle patting yourself on the back you snowmobiling legend you. LMAO. Hell, i'd like to see you try to climb to the top of your ego. Now thats a big pile. LOL. You're gonna need boost. LOL."

I see some things do not change.

Last edited:
Top Bottom