Talk about a FLOP

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
turn on the news....google chicken abuse video....workers in Chilliwak videoed abusing birds....6 workers fired...animal rights activists claiming ALL farms treat animals poorly..

vegetarians.jpg

bought this t-shirt in Yellowstone...... wear it to all BBQ's I attend...... hopefully I offend someone with it.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Broiler catching crews are more often than not the bottom of the human gene pool. Their behaviour is not acceptable but you need to know that most of these guys are 1 star people. It is a proven statistic that most of them ride ski-doo 850's. Stir.....stir..... ;)

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enough chicken talk! Come on guys. This thread is about the superiority of the Skidoo Gen4 850 snowmobile, and the embarrassment that has caused other snowmobile owners.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Enough chicken talk! Come on guys. This thread is about the superiority of the Skidoo Gen4 850 snowmobile, and the embarrassment that has caused other snowmobile owners.

Ya', what he said ^^^^^^^

and besides, we buy our chickens from the Huts..............................and they are all raised the old fashioned way.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Exactly! Let's get back on topic and bathe in irony that maxwell called the product release of Cat, Polaris, and Yamaha a big flop, while BRP delivers the biggest piece of crap in the 2017 model year. :)

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Recently bought an 850 so now I agree with Maxwell that they are the best sleds ever built. There are no problems. If there were any problems (which there isnt), BRP would step up and fix them immediately. Clutching is perfect.
You have been assimdoolated. Resistance is futile.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

its not that embarrassing for them. typically no one is riding where we are riding on our 850s anyways.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its not that embarrassing for them. typically no one is riding where we are riding on our 850s anyways.

Don't worry....BRP will come out with a fix and you will be able to go beyond the cabin with the rest of them soon.......lol

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talking about embarrassing ..........I think Doo is working on a 875 already, Gonna have to cause the 850 will , maybe, sometimes, sorta, if I get a good line, if my clutches are cooled, and If the other guys a fatty, Will out do , ok , maybe not out do, let's say keep up with the new Cat 800.

Top Bottom