Talk about a FLOP

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never did get the "I know Maxwell Knitted Christmas Sweeter," not a big deal as I'd rather get the Mr lilduke "I don't give a crap if Jackson Hole sucks" coffee cup.

Those of us that don't like stuff are more than willing too say so on the Flop Thread.

I don't like a stick in the eye nor do I favour playing with Grizzly Bear traps in a sand box at night. LOL.

My real hero in life is Gorge Carlins as he freely admitted that he hates everyone including him self.

This is what makes real humans of all of us.
Real hate makes me feel warm and fuzzy in side.

Who knows, purhaps the world needs more of this.

Unfriendly from this day forth Lem. LOL
Here's one for you Gorge

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who goes there !!!

You have just activated the S&M police dispatch as we've just sent the hurt feeling team too take you down with Condedsending remarks on this thread.

You will remain silent as our police vehicle prevents further issues in the moment.
You do not have the Wright too speak, and anything you say will be not be held against you in the court of law as your legal aid will get your charges dropped due to litigation. LOL.

You've all been warned that if one does not stay on track on this thread that you will be voted off the Island too never return so long as pot is a criminal offence.

Let's all learn too get along and except manly man group hugs too become away too bond from here on in !!!

Dam, is it supper time yet.

Last edited:

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog and mark cos seem to be sharing the same needles. I have a 2017 G4. Been good so far. One of Len lambs 1700x2/6 worded posts seems unneeded. It's a very ****ty situation. How doo takes care of the 17 owners will tell the tale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who told u I did drugs ??

who hasn't done drug ??

wtf

is there peeps that haven't lived life to the fullest here
lol
WOW

im an abuser of stuff

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It+s+a+hell+of+a+drug+crack+rocks_028941_5817228.jpg

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well as usual this thread is boring/flop and can't be
helped out
I hope u had a laugh
i did

maxwell - ur still full of crap
and
lilduke - u can play big shot some more when ur not looking in the mirror

im going to make the most of summer now

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Recently bought an 850 so now I agree with Maxwell that they are the best sleds ever built. There are no problems. If there were any problems (which there isnt), BRP would step up and fix them immediately. Clutching is perfect.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Recently bought an 850 so now I agree with Maxwell that they are the best sleds ever built. There are no problems. If there were any problems (which there isnt), BRP would step up and fix them immediately. Clutching is perfect.

Heard it coulda' been a game changer...........:rolleyes::dunno:

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jaysus wasn't that something? I'm no chicken lover but wow.

sickening really...and the non-profit groups with no-meat-eating addenda's are painting all farms as being in-humane....total BS!!!

Those workers were NOT farmers....

Last edited:
Top Bottom