SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Too Much Power...Too Much Speed

Too Much Power...Too Much Speed

Seems you've got quite the following on this thread...
The general concensus seems to be that you drive too fast, too fast, too fast. Now you've gone and added that 4" exaust and your sure to get more tickets.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :trustme:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Faster, Harder

I ONLY HAVE THE 1 TICKET LEFT ON MY LICENSE RIGHT NOW(SPEEDING ON THE WHITEMUD):D , AND WOULD'VE FOUGHT THAT ONE, BUT FORGOT THE COURT DATE:Ccry: . AT LEAST "I" DON'T BUMP INTO PARKED CARS YOU PUTZZZ:trustme: :beep: .

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The Hpop Ballbearing Plug Must Be In The Oil Pan, By Now, And Possibly Even Came Out With One Of My Many Oil Changes Recently. I Suspect When I Overheated When The Egr Cooler And Headgaskets Went The Difference In Expansion/contraction Between The Aluminum Housing And The Steel Ball Bearing Plug, Possibly Loosened It(but That Is 20000kms Ago), And It Finally Went. I Operate A Service Station In Sherwood Park(i'm A Licensed Tech), So We Do Buy Lots Of Parts From The Dealership.
I Too Have A Flo-pro 4" Exhaust, Cold Air Intake, Superchips Programmer(set On Economy Mode Most Of The Time), And Lots Of Other Techy Tricks

I will say one thing, I've been trusting my vehicles to summitric for roughly 15 years now. As a Licensed Tech and Business Owner he has never steered me wrong. First Class Guy That Summitric....regardless of all the awefull things I say about the guy on this site. One other thing, I trust him with my life everytime I climb one of those shutes in the Mountains...If something goes wrong I want him there!!!!

Attachments

• EVENT.jpg
    EVENT.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 24

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's always nice when you got a buddy there who you can really trust. I wouldn't want to be left in the back country with one of the so called friends.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
new one.... friggin old rebuilt dodge...

Found on road dead, Fast only rolling downhill,First On Recall Day,Flip Over Read Directions, Flipped Over Roadside Disaster......Formed Of Rejected DNA,Finally Obsolete Racing Device, Fatally Obese Redneck Driver....and for ric............Fork Over Repair Dough

Top Bottom