Summitric truck trouble

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy thread resurection batman!

By the way, it wasn't from the mud puddle in front of checkpoint 3, it was from the mud road everyone sent me down on the completely different side of the highway.:confused::confused::confused:

"Good idea, Lets send a 17 year old with a brand new 4x4 down the highway alone!! He wont get the truck muddy going down extremely muddy paths cause he gets lost!"

Nice thinking sumdumric!!! :beer::rolleyes:

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Holy thread resurection batman!

By the way, it wasn't from the mud puddle in front of checkpoint 3, it was from the mud road everyone sent me down on the completely different side of the highway.

"Good idea, Lets send a 17 year old with a brand new 4x4 down the highway alone!! He wont get the truck muddy going down extremely muddy paths cause he gets lost!"

Nice thinking sumdumric!!!

Haaaaaa Haaaaaa Haaaaaaa

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see you know Maxwell as well as I, mabye if we summon him offering cold ones, we could convince him to wash it?:beer::d:beer:

I believe here is the angle you should take.......all this has to take place in front of your dad prior to you washing your dad's truck......grab a small bucker like a ice cream one gallon pail.....fill it with water and ask mom for a sponge and grab a rag.......then put some dish soap in the bucket of water..now your armed with bucket in hand with soap one rag and a sponge. On your way out the door say hi to dad and say on my way to wash your truck pops. Then if dad does not come out with you grab some mud in the wheel wells and drop it in the bucket of water. Then go back in the house with the dirty bucket of water two minutes later and say man that truck is DIRTY. Keep us in the loop.

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I believe here is the angle you should take.......all this has to take place in front of your dad prior to you washing your dad's truck......grab a small bucker like a ice cream one gallon pail.....fill it with water and ask mom for a sponge and grab a rag.......then put some dish soap in the bucket of water..now your armed with bucket in hand with soap one rag and a sponge. On your way out the door say hi to dad and say on my way to wash your truck pops. Then if dad does not come out with you grab some mud in the wheel wells and drop it in the bucket of water. Then go back in the house with the dirty bucket of water two minutes later and say man that truck is DIRTY. Keep us in the loop.

THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN..........:nono::)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
take it down to the river and wash it while seeing if it will cross, you can then clean out the interior too. :p

Top Bottom