Summer time and the livin's easy

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay...have met several people snowmobiling and quading on here....maybe we could but together a horse ride weekend???

Can still play beersbie.....

Even have a place in mind.....Two O'Clock Creek....it's west of Nordeg and just east of the Sasktchwen River Crossing so easy to get to from AB and BC.

It's Crown land...we camp beside a creek and close to the River....lots to do in the area and lots of room...

That could be a LOT of fun.. But I don't have a horsey :(

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
wife would be all over that like buck-50 on a bag of cookies...

Okay...have met several people snowmobiling and quading on here....maybe we could but together a horse ride weekend???

Can still play beersbie.....

Even have a place in mind.....Two O'Clock Creek....it's west of Nordeg and just east of the Sasktchwen River Crossing so easy to get to from AB and BC.

It's Crown land...we camp beside a creek and close to the River....lots to do in the area and lots of room...

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have horse's.....but there not your average dude ranch trail horse....the rider needs to know how to ride.....

PS am open to any other riding / camping area....

I haven't ridden in a long time, but I used to know how to ride. Did barrel racing in BC. Rode all the time

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't ridden in a long time, but I used to know how to ride. Did barrel racing in BC. Rode all the time

If you can sit a barrel horse, these would be right up your alley....

I just tread carefully when talking about riding skills, seen to many people that claim to know how to ride, but have only been on dude ranch type horses.... but a horse with a brain that works is so much more fun to ride....

Most of our relitives that come for rides we end up keeping a lead rope attched, because as soon as the horse fiqure's out they dont know what thier doing, the horse takes them for a ride....

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've actually done the summer time pub pedal before too a long white ave, fun times! Sucks having to bike all the way back home after a few drinks tho!

Summer is definitely my season, I love winter for snowboarding, etc but I live for the summers..

To me, nothing beats all the camping/biking trips, golfing, backyard bbq & pool parties with friends, campfires, goin to friends cabin and going boating, enjoying some miller chills on a hot day, going down to laurier park to play frisbee/football/hack with friends, suntanning..rollerblading,biking, walking/jogging in the river valley after work, reading a book down at the legislature grounds on my lunch breaks, road trips to visit friends/family, slurpees, tubing down a river with friends, dogs and lots of booze, wow.. I could probably go on forever...

BRING ON THE SUMMER!!!!

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I was only kinda missing summer untill I looked at this thread and remembered everything I was missing and seeing all the pics.

I guess summer for me is mostly, Quadding, Biking, hangin out on the lake, Moewing lawn (Ok dont miss that as much) and this year at our new place we have a outdoor pool so I imagin that will be quite fun to Drink in:d:beer: Oh and Stag partys, I think I got 5 to go to this summer, SWEET
Here are some pics of fun drunken times

Buddys Quading Stag
Late Night Jeepin
Golfing, (The Drive Made it past the ladie tee I think)
Hanging Out on the Lake
Fires

Attachments

• Mike Stag 001.jpg
    Mike Stag 001.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 2009 Drunk 062.jpg
    2009 Drunk 062.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Truck Pics 017.jpg
    Truck Pics 017.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Holiday 003.jpg
    Holiday 003.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Holiday 006.jpg
    Holiday 006.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Johnny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summer .....hmmmmm fishing local lakes, boating, camping and drinking heavily at Trout lake with Albertans. Planting my bogger truck at my buddies property cause I had the excavator there for several extractions , off- roading looking for new sledding spots

Top Bottom