Summer time and the livin's easy

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i cant wait until summer to spend the summer in shop building sleds for the next season.

my summer is short. 4.5 months. i tend to stetch out the riding season LOL.

on another note..

ROWDY i noticed your bike....did you know you can get a DUI on a bike? lolol

haha I do know I can get a DUI on a bike. Hasn't happened yet. :D Hopefully never! Last year on 17th ave in Calgary, we pulled up to a light, there were 4 of us on bicycles and 2 guys on choppers...I gave them the head nod to let them know we were ready to rock....reved my...pedals...light turned green...we had a promising head start then looked back and saw that they were laughing at us, and in a second blew by us...haha it was funny.

Cruisin' in the 'Stang. Camping, golfing and boating with friends in Christina Lake..... oh, and lot's of ice cold Corona's. :):beer::beer::beer::d

Coronas! I had some of those last night with some homemade burgs. Seemed like the perfect night for it! :)

My cottage and truck rolled into one... LOL....

Niiice! I like motorhomes! So cool

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fishing fishing fishing!!!!! All the kids can cast a fly super good too, so we have a blast and a half! I can't even tell you how many amazing spots within minutes we have to cast a fly in. Kootenay lake is also one of the wickedest lakes for fishing... humungous Gerrard Rainbows!!!
Picture508.jpg

Tatyandfish.jpg

JUNE085.jpg

When the temp gets smokin hot we go swimming in the river, creeks or one of the lakes here.... The good thing about the Koots.. Bathing suit not always required :p
Picture281.jpg

Picture714.jpg

Picture219.jpg

Ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is 2 scoop steve's out in Yahk! Coolest flavors like salmon slobber..
Picture301.jpg

Picture219.jpg

We're just saving up again, but we hope to get out in the bush as a family on quads and dirtbikes again...
APRIL09513.jpg

Fruit season!!!! This is Tatum and Sage making pie.. we get hundreds of pounds of fruit from our trees and neighbors trees... so there's alot of pie making and jam making during the summer
APRIL09116.jpg

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huckleberry picking!!! I usually have a truck full of kids and dogs lol
Picture316.jpg

Picture313.jpg

Teaching music by the creek or lake
Picture521.jpg

and gardening! I love feeding my family what we grow. One of the best feelings in the world is going out to the garden and making a salad from what you have just freshly picked.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The picture of your kid on the quad is probably the cutest pic EVER! haha I love all those pictures! Makes me want to go swimming so bad! You sure are a busy bee Momma!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The picture of your kid on the quad is probably the cutest pic EVER! haha I love all those pictures! Makes me want to go swimming so bad! You sure are a busy bee Momma!!!

That's Sage, aka... mr winkerbean... he's hilarious.
we love summer so much as a family.
I forgot the horses!!!
bookonAmanda.jpg

27974_1350086908999_1136142237_3097.jpg

Kev and I went white water rafting in Wyoming this year.. The most fun I've ever had when I thought I was going to pee myself from fear!!!
AftonJuly2010010.jpg

ooo and golfing!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Date some of the guys from this site and that could change ;)

bahahaha! I bet there's a few guys on here that would make me consider switching teams, lol. haha ewww...

But nope...I like guys...just haven't found one to like yet :D

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's Sage, aka... mr winkerbean... he's hilarious.
we love summer so much as a family.
I forgot the horses!!!
bookonAmanda.jpg

27974_1350086908999_1136142237_3097.jpg

Kev and I went white water rafting in Wyoming this year.. The most fun I've ever had when I thought I was going to pee myself from fear!!!
AftonJuly2010010.jpg

ooo and golfing!

You have horses??!? I LOVE horses!!! :) I love your pictures!! More please!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You do understand about shrinkage right ?

haa haa haaa!!!! yup!! 10 4 on the shrinkage factor (reminds me of that seinfeld episode)...... Drink has yet to skinny dip with us though... Apparently in Wyoming Skinny dipping is not as widely accepted as in the Kootenays....

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haa haa haaa!!!! yup!! 10 4 on the shrinkage factor (reminds me of that seinfeld episode)...... Drink has yet to skinny dip with us though... Apparently in Wyoming Skinny dipping is not as widely accepted as in the Kootenays....

Take him to a hot one first ;)

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few more things I enjoy...

1.) Coronas!
2.) Funny adventures
3.) Making friends with local law enforcement
4.) Skydiving! Get some more dives in this year!

Attachments

• Let's go sleep in the woods 001.jpg
    Let's go sleep in the woods 001.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Let's go sleep in the woods 061.jpg
    Let's go sleep in the woods 061.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Parties 057.jpg
    Parties 057.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Parties 036.jpg
    Parties 036.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 60

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take him to a hot one first ;)

ya I'm afraid all the designated nudie beaches around here are all hairy hippie ish... we just make our own nudie beach..

this is one of my pet peeves and a true story.. lots of tourists come through this area.... on a hot summer night the kids and I zoom to the goat river, in our own private spot, whip off our clothes and soak in the water.. It's just common courtesy in the koots to pick a different spot on the river if you see a truck in front of a little beach... nooooooo the tourists see this as an invitation.... one couple even got their camera out!!!! "ooo look at the skinny dipping family!!" sheeeeeesh.....!!!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya I'm afraid all the designated nudie beaches around here are all hairy hippie ish... we just make our own nudie beach..

this is one of my pet peeves and a true story.. lots of tourists come through this area.... on a hot summer night the kids and I zoom to the goat river, in our own private spot, whip off our clothes and soak in the water.. It's just common courtesy in the koots to pick a different spot on the river if you see a truck in front of a little beach... nooooooo the tourists see this as an invitation.... one couple even got their camera out!!!! "ooo look at the skinny dipping family!!" sheeeeeesh.....!!!

That's actually pretty creepy that they'd do that.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few more things I enjoy...

1.) Coronas!
2.) Funny adventures
3.) Making friends with local law enforcement
4.) Skydiving! Get some more dives in this year!

haa haaa those are awesome pics!!! Smmmmmmmmmmmmmmokin sky diving outfit!!!

Yellow Tail wine!!!!!!!!:cool::cool:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haa haaa those are awesome pics!!! Smmmmmmmmmmmmmmokin sky diving outfit!!!

Yellow Tail wine!!!!!!!!:cool::cool:

the skydiving suit pretty much calls for a lunge I figured. haha

Top Bottom