Summer time and the livin's easy

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya I'm afraid all the designated nudie beaches around here are all hairy hippie ish... we just make our own nudie beach..

this is one of my pet peeves and a true story.. lots of tourists come through this area.... on a hot summer night the kids and I zoom to the goat river, in our own private spot, whip off our clothes and soak in the water.. It's just common courtesy in the koots to pick a different spot on the river if you see a truck in front of a little beach... nooooooo the tourists see this as an invitation.... one couple even got their camera out!!!! "ooo look at the skinny dipping family!!" sheeeeeesh.....!!!
Skinny dippin in the Koots is 100% guaranteed shrinkage.....brrrrrrr. Hahaha.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camping Koocanusa style!

Attachments

• pics 012.jpg
    pics 012.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 74

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should only be two seasons....Winter and summer....

Attachments

• Dusty and Sarah CR.jpg
    Dusty and Sarah CR.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Esqueleto and Brianna.jpg
    Esqueleto and Brianna.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Going for a swim R.jpg
    Going for a swim R.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC03373.jpg
    DSC03373.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC03378.jpg
    DSC03378.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 66

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camping Koocanusa style!

Cool! My brother goes out to Koocanusa sometimes, I've never camped there but hear it's nice. Kokanee fishing is good in that lake too so I've heard.

Here is Brookie's latest horse Blue
brookandblue.jpg

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When not racing.....there's horse's, climbing and repelling, diving but the under water kind, sky diving's still on the list...

Marshmello's.......

Attachments

• IMGP7172.jpg
    IMGP7172.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMGP7120.jpg
    IMGP7120.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMGP7114.jpg
    IMGP7114.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 62
  • IMGP7113.jpg
    IMGP7113.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMGP7111.jpg
    IMGP7111.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 62

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome Iron Horse! I've always wanted to get into rock climbing. But my fear of heights stops me. Only ever climbed indoors at the UofC on the wall there, I always get to the same place then stop...freaks me out.

Nice bikes too! You sure do have all the activities covered!!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fishing and camping, beersbie....lol, mountain biking and lots of beers by the BBQ:d

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beersbie is probably the best camping game, ecspecially a tournament........ the later rounds get a little fuzzy:d:beer:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beersbie is probably the best camping game, ecspecially a tournament........ the later rounds get a little fuzzy:d:beer:

I totally agree! haha, we play it every time in koocanusa in the water

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome Iron Horse! I've always wanted to get into rock climbing. But my fear of heights stops me. Only ever climbed indoors at the UofC on the wall there, I always get to the same place then stop...freaks me out.

Nice bikes too! You sure do have all the activities covered!!

Thanks....have always had a need to keep moving ....kids are now affilcted as well... I used to teach climbing, even developed a course for people with a fear of heights....

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks....have always had a need to keep moving ....kids are now affilcted as well... I used to teach climbing, even developed a course for people with a fear of heights....

really?! hmm...too bad you live so far away I'd say let's climb! I'm really scared of heights. Skydiving was fine because you are just sooo high, but I almost started to cry rock climbing lol

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nearly forgot, golfing all over bc and alberta, always looking for the hardest courses I can find:d

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill second that beersbie is by far the best camping/drinking game ever. I have two poles that are staked in my backyard permanetly. Later rounds usually do get a little sloppy

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nearly forgot, golfing all over bc and alberta, always looking for the hardest courses I can find:d

I haven't gotten into golf yet...only been to the driving range and I got bored...lol

Ill second that beersbie is by far the best camping/drinking game ever. I have two poles that are staked in my backyard permanetly. Later rounds usually do get a little sloppy

haha oh nice! You have a home course! Always fun!

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay...have met several people snowmobiling and quading on here....maybe we could but together a horse ride weekend???

Can still play beersbie.....

Even have a place in mind.....Two O'Clock Creek....it's west of Nordeg and just east of the Sasktchwen River Crossing so easy to get to from AB and BC.

It's Crown land...we camp beside a creek and close to the River....lots to do in the area and lots of room...

Top Bottom