Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While I have zero issues with 30 inch tires , I think
mudding vids don't belong on here ....The greenies do not care about :
tire size
where you ride
what u ride
if it is sustainable or not

Same thing goes for sled Vidio's , they just use them to point out the people who die every year in the mountains on sleds ....
The greenies want 0, none , zilch , motorized activity on all crown land ... Period full stop.

These are people who drive cars to rally's to protest against oil...!!

lol, maybe drive the Honda so you don't upset the greenies.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad too see things are back on track bro.

It took me a few read-backs too get where things were going as pumpkin stuggles at times,Ha.

I know 1 thing, I'm not entering the "Lions Den" since its not we"re I go with my honda. LOL.

All gooder from pal Don.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to know how you can tell its private land ? Unless you know the group.
Also it's on a power line disposition if you have another look.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you could be right! not sure if I have ever seen a high tension power line crossing a farm field anywhere in Alberta!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dropped off at Martin's for first service.

Hope to install Halo lights before next trip.

Also have to check rear tire. One has a bad cut.

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a ride that was brutally abused. Buddy had no idea how to maintain a damn thing. So...

Change fuel pump, rebuild front diff, fix fan wiring, ripped cv boot, needs front brake job. Bleed coolant and change thermostat.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes there are a few of those guys ... Then every ride they break down , and the group pays the price for their lack of maintenance.... By waiting to see how bad the repair is / or towing it back to camp... Etc etc...
If you are going to ride them with a big group at least maintain them , so you have a fighting chance !
Lord knows there are enough things to go wrong on these things , when properly serviced...and with out service & maitenance it turns into a ruined day for everyone ..... Trying to fix something , that was never fixed prior and should of been !

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes there are a few of those guys ... Then every ride they break down , and the group pays the price for their lack of maintenance.... By waiting to see how bad the repair is / or towing it back to camp... Etc etc...
If you are going to ride them with a big group at least maintain them , so you have a fighting chance !
Lord knows there are enough things to go wrong on these things , when properly serviced...and with out service & maitenance it turns into a ruined day for everyone ..... Trying to fix something , that was never fixed prior and should of been !

Exactly.

Bring out your machine ready to ride and fully maintained.

This way you don't ruin everyone else's day.

Your right things can go wrong on the ride. But some bring broken machines to ride.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some do, usually there are a few mechanical guys that can get ya running! the problem is if ya need parts
No problem with polaris, they usually interchange and dealers close by. Canam????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom