Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dropping of at Martin's for its first service and check up

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Replace the complete axle.

Easy fix.

Yes, like to know what is going on in there though? Clip was bent, on end. Ring land may be worn? But i'm thinking mud behind the inner wire ring is holding in the cv axle to front diff? Not much room inside cup in front diff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stupid videos like that set our hard work to save our trails back 10 years, please if you want to watch that shyt do it but don't put it on this site as it just gives the greenies more power to go to the government and the people we have in power now it won't take much to change there mind

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stupid videos like that set our hard work to save our trails back 10 years, please if you want to watch that shyt do it but don't put it on this site as it just gives the greenies more power to go to the government and the people we have in power now it won't take much to change there mind

I agree.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perfectly legal, went from bank to bank following trail the whole way. No bull trout in water, no rules broken, private park, In another country even. Quit your worrying, it's all good

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perfectly legal, went from bank to bank following trail the whole way. No bull trout in water, no rules broken, private park, In another country even. In alberta not allowed on public land stay out!

Think u guys need to chill out some. This is already all over the internet!

I would be more concerned with posting new video's, Or some you have recorded on new rides

Last edited:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
private park or not the environmentalists won't put a exclaimer on it when they show the government and as being on the internet thats fine there is videos of naked women on the internet but that does not belong on our site either. the reason we don't want those videos on here is because we are trying to educate people to be responsible and stay the hell out of creeks and rivers. showing that crap to the younger generation just promotes every thing that there not to do and driving around with 30 inch tires and a 2 foot lift does nothing to our sport, the day will come when these machines will be sitting in a garage not to be used on any trail,it is happening in the states and it will be moving north real fast if we don't stop this crap right away

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better get rid of you tube , some of the new machines come with 30s lol .

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
private park or not the environmentalists won't put a exclaimer on it when they show the government and as being on the internet thats fine there is videos of naked women on the internet but that does not belong on our site either. the reason we don't want those videos on here is because we are trying to educate people to be responsible and stay the hell out of creeks and rivers. showing that crap to the younger generation just promotes every thing that there not to do and driving around with 30 inch tires and a 2 foot lift does nothing to our sport, the day will come when these machines will be sitting in a garage not to be used on any trail,it is happening in the states and it will be moving north real fast if we don't stop this crap right away

again, it is already on the internet, I would be more concerned with videos taken of trail rides in the province, I'd suggest you get off your high horse because the green people already have the video. and as far I see no laws have been broken, ask Brent.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While I have zero issues with 30 inch tires , I think
mudding vids don't belong on here ....The greenies do not care about :
tire size
where you ride
what u ride
if it is sustainable or not

Same thing goes for sled Vidio's , they just use them to point out the people who die every year in the mountains on sleds ....
The greenies want 0, none , zilch , motorized activity on all crown land ... Period full stop.

These are people who drive cars to rally's to protest against oil...!!

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

mm, you better ask yer buds what size tires they are riding on, who has the turbo . give me a break , this is snow and mud not milk toast and lollipops

Top Bottom