Stolen sled - Castlegar

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please keep your eyes open for a white Dragon with a flames and dragon HTR sledwrap. It was stolen from a buddy's yard last night in Castlegar. Thanks!!!

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll keep my eyes out for the next bit since I'll be driving between Edmonton and the middle of BC over the next few weeks. Any pictures or good identifying marks other than what you've mentioned?

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be great! It's such a game that some people thing they can just take something from someone.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some day.................................................someone with alot of hate is gonna catch one of these guys in the act. And it will be redemption day......:paddle:

That would be sweettttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some day.................................................someone with alot of hate is gonna catch one of these guys in the act. And it will be redemption day......:paddle:

I've always told my buddies that if I see someone trying to steal my sled/truck they had better be able to run fast. Real fast. Because if not, well, they'll have brought it on themselves.

Just sayin'.

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm keeping my eyes open here in Fruitvale/Trail. Going quadding Mon too so will watch the side trails, seems these thieves are hiding them in the bush around here for a cooling off period before sending them out of town. I know of at least a couple of quads recovered that way in the last few years. If you have some pics of it post them up

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the stolen sled

stolen.jpg

Top Bottom