Stolen last night

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway to identify them from all the other can am's out there? Specific stickers or noticeable aftermarket stuff that a person could see while driving by?

Hoehand79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway to identify them from all the other can am's out there? Specific stickers or noticeable aftermarket stuff that a person could see while driving by?
The defender has echo marine stickers on it and they both have kolpin gun mount s on the roll cages for blue tooth speakers but other than that bone stock, thanks for the idea.

Hoehand79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
****ty to hear about your loss, do you have a description of vehicle used
There was a car and 2 trucks involved they staked out my house and were making laps around the block. Looks like a late model f150 crew cab i posted a picture and video but quality is poor.i had my roof re shingled last week and the roofers sure checked em out seems like a coincidence ...cops going to check out street cameras aswell but they said the truck is likely stolen too ...

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
There was a car and 2 trucks involved they staked out my house and were making laps around the block. Looks like a late model f150 crew cab i posted a picture and video but quality is poor.i had my roof re shingled last week and the roofers sure checked em out seems like a coincidence ...cops going to check out street cameras aswell but they said the truck is likely stolen too ...

I had a generator go missing a few years back from my dad's place after he got his roof done, I wonder if it was the same company?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Name the roofing company. If they're reputable, they'll work through this with you and have nothing to worry about. If they're not, we all want to know who not to do business with.

Probably not the best move this early on. Maybe wait until there is something substantial to base on before naming the company, if they are reputable and there is no connection you might be opening yourself up to a lawsuit.

Top Bottom