Stolen last night

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my siding and eves troughs done the other summer. I come and the one guy mentioned he really liked my sxs and boat. He said I should lock it up better and take the keys out of the sxs. I asked him how the hell he knows the keys were in my sxs when it’s in my garage. I told him that I should first and know where to hide bodies. That was the last day he was on the job his boss removed him

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
S@#$y deal and i know how that feels for sure. Had this happen on my acreage in July of this year, fowkers came through the back of 3 other acreages because those 3 had locked gates. Cut through 4x6 page wire and barb wire went into the boat house and cut all the locks off and stole my quads. Went back the way they came and out 1 with no gate, definitely must have had another machine to pull them out by the looks of tracks. RCMP managed in a month to recover 1 machine and told me where they recovered it and said i could go look at it if i wanted. I politely declined being recovered on a FN site 25km from my place. Have since recovered some $ from ins and bought myself another machine and added security up the wazoo and tucked away in a very out of site spot with GPS and wheel locks. I also remember what ole Ralphy said as well, the 3 S,s come into effect from here on out. Hope they can recover your stuff or at least some of it, Ins companies are using JD power for pricing so a guy kinda gets the shaft because that's US pricing and we all know how that works out for us in Kanadastan.

everest8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. if peeps that you encounter red handed. invite them in and put yourself in a corner. being cornered is key here. Have weapons prior. Now you have no place to go but defend yourself. Use all possible means for yourself to save your ass. Try not using excessive force. " But during the altercation" It was required. Been there and done that. No issues with the police. Heck I even hog tied him. If you are finnacially hurting you may or consider a fund raiser for a charity and tie them up and ''let the beatings begin'' party. Say $ 5 or so to let a baseball bat hit on body. Maybe beer gardens too. Good luck, Enjoy the day:cool:

Top Bottom