Stolen last night

Hoehand79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had my 2 can am side by sides stolen in spruce Grove last night if anyone sees them let me know thanks.
8dde806b3635e5507579bda38bd9b902.jpg

sitruc1978

Reaction score
That' sucks, I hope you get them back (and the cops can actually charge the pricks). I had my trailer and sled stolen in Revy a couple years ago and luckily got them back. The sled was undamaged, never even started it (although the trailer didn't fare as well), but the pricks had the nerve to call asking for the VIN # to make a new key for my Doo...too lazy to go look themselves. We had them on security camera but they couldn't charge them because it was pretty grainy video and no prints could be lifted off the trailer or sled.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Post the security footage. Maybe someone recognises these useless fawks. I'm ready for some vigilante justice. Our justice system sucks balls,it's time someone starts beating these pricks with baseball bats.
Atleast they didn't steal my sled lol dumb**** s are on my security footage so might catch em ...

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't suppose you will put up your security footage so we can have a group track down of these guys.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard that there is a FB page that you can put your info on...

Lots of folks keep an eye open for stuff ...

Im rigging up a diy alarm system on my unit since some clown @zz stole my rig bag a few weeks ago...

Crappy deal for sure...

Keep our eyes open if we see any thing...

Don

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were on the ally side of the fence...that picture was just the best one I had of cleaned up with the trailer lol
Were they on century rd. I think I saw them from the street. If it’s them I remember thinking they were exposed for all to see

Top Bottom