Spring restricted opening dates

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Curtis....... Can you get a larger map...... That one posted is too small, can't read the print when i printed it off...... Tried to enlarge the map, but program won't allow it.

Dave henry is open april 16......... Saweeeeet

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Curtis....... Can you get a larger map...... That one posted is too small, can't read the print when i printed it off...... Tried to enlarge the map, but program won't allow it.

put your glasses on old man :D

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

First you dis my vid, praise maxell and now you want a favor.................gent bent:p

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see ELK ISLAND SALES and crew along with various other red plates headed into the Dave Henry today Saturday the 14th. Way to go guys! :clapping: Must not be able to read the sign on the gate eh?

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those guys are so cool now though! Breaking the rules and all. Yikes. Not something I would want to be caught doing with my name plastered all over my trailer.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see ELK ISLAND SALES and crew along with various other red plates headed into the Dave Heny today Saturday the 14th. Way to go guys! :clapping: Must not be able to read the sign on the gate eh?

Nice job ass clowns! Thanks for jumpin the date and collectively donkey punching every honest rider out there.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm mistaken, but isn't David Henry a tenured area? Or is there an actual closure?

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tenured typically means you don't have to stay out. Doesn't give the tenure operator exclusive use.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some tenure holders in our area do have exclusive use if it is reliant on their business being succesful. Dave Henry, Small River and the Cat Ski Tenure are examples of this.

Lets hope the Elk Island crew called the operator and he is done for the season. Closures for comercial businesses do come off when the operator is done with the areas, which is the reason for the Dixon opening 2 weeks early this year. This is hard to communicate and we do ask the businesses to let the club know when they are done, but this often does not happen.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom