Spindrift powersports

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are now located at 521 main st (the former location of mcbride mountain sports). Phone numbers are still the same as is our willingness to help people out and do whatever we can to make sure they have an enjoyable weekend in our valley.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
we are now located at 521 main st (the former location of mcbride mountain sports). Phone numbers are still the same as is our willingness to help people out and do whatever we can to make sure they have an enjoyable weekend in our valley.

wow........ Why the change?? Whats up? Nice new facility!!!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow........ Why the change?? Whats up? Nice new facility!!!!

More space. It's a very nice building, utility costs are a fraction here of what they were at the old building. Propane heat is frickin expensive.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah I wondered if you would move over there when I heard it was for sale last winter. Can't wait to stop by and say hi. Good luck,:clap2: see you when the snow flies.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YEA GLEN!!! thats an awesome building cant wait to see how you expand into it guna have to stop in when i break something in nov ...someone in my crew always breaks something everytrip but you know this already.:d:d

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope you have spare parts for the new 800etec, we'll have a bunch of them in our trailer soon

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome glen and good job, we'll be there on January 15th, will stop by again for a greeting and some purchasing.:beer:

animal jim

Reaction score
hey glen, what kind of sleds are you renting this year, how many and what are the rates?
Bringing up some newbies this year.
Hope things go well.

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Glen and crew. Awesome news.

Let me know when I can book sleds for a check-up.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glenn do you or anyone in town have the pump to fill snowpulse tanks?

There is a place in town that fills paintball cylinders not sure if that works for the snowpulse or not. We are looking at getting set-up for filling the bca cylinders aswell as what we would need for the snowpulse.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey glen, what kind of sleds are you renting this year, how many and what are the rates?
Bringing up some newbies this year.
Hope things go well.

We are going to have approx 8 sleds or more just finishing off figureing how we want to divvy it up between cat's and doo's. Also finalizing pricing on the rentals in the next week or so.

Top Bottom