Special Thanks to Sled Den

Assaultdude09

Reaction score
Was riding in Mcbride on the Jan 16th 17th 18. First of all we were driving from Fort Mcmurray got stuck in Jasper for a day do to a accident. Missed Saturday riding (rather miss a day riding than to be involved in the 3 truck pile up) arrived in Mcbride 7pm 15th. Rode Sunday ran into some trouble with my turbo sled. Figuring I was going to have to drive back to Fort Mcmurray.Got it back to Sled Den solved the problem on the hill the following morning. Which was great. Rode for the day than my engine light came on, expecting the worst brought it back to the shop, had the guys to work on it and they got it ready again for the next day. I been riding in Mcbride for the past 3 years. Really enjoy going there cause I know if I run into any problems the locals will do everything in their power to get me on the hill the next day. Nothing worst driving 10-12hrs and have to turn around and head back due to troubles,haven a new sled and spending the extra money to rent one.
Thanks boys see you the 9th 10th 11th.

Sled Den

Reaction score
Any time we can help. Maybe one of us will be able to get out with you on your next trip back. Go see what that Dragon can do!!!

Top Bottom