So will Lesnar meet his match?

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
he finally got what was coming to him!!!

Apparently, the undertaker (or some other wwe guy) called him out on his way back to the locker room after the fight??

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shitty fight. Really crappy that lesnar just isn't the same since the health issues. Hopefully he gets back to what he was before. It was pathetic seeing him loose to cain, and carwin standing a chance......The old lesnar neither of them would of even been a match. The last 2 fights have just been depressing, he hasen't fought like himself at all.

But it is stupid why they stopped the fight, ya he was getting hit pretty good but no reason to stop it the round was nearly over. No one knows what would of happened in the second round, especially after the carwin fight. And I would say the carwin fight was more one sided then cain......Cain just got a few better hits in.

Last edited:

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? I didn't see lesnar get TKO'd mmm.....Just a shitty ref call the fight.
for your comment i watched over again gotta love PVR!! lmao short bus window lickin baffon was all i saw with lesnar.
Hes a show man not a fighter hes huge and strong but cant take the punishment. Also loved see Tito get his face mashed!!!!!!!!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG you naysayers need to suck it up PERIOD!!

Lesner is a burst fighter, he uses all his energy in the first or second round, well it didn't pan out with Cain,.. even with the attempted take downs he was countered and owned.

Fight stopped early or not, Lesner was done,.. Cain needs to be commended,.. he just took down the biggest goon in UFC apart from Joe "the big mouth" Rogan.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
something happened to Lesnar just before he rolled on the mat and up against the cage...Watch the video and see how he was favouring the one side....Early ref stoppage forsure,Lesnar wasn't hurt from those punchs at all even with that cut.If he was hurt it was before he rolled around because after that he didn't look right.Even with 1min left in the round he stands up,normally a guy gets up moves around to get his marbles back but he doesn't.He is hunched over and take 2 weak shorts and falls....Plus on the YouTube video when they show the replays Cain misses him with 2 shots that looked like he hit him but missed...Something doesn't add up

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shitty fight. Really crappy that lesnar just isn't the same since the health issues. Hopefully he gets back to what he was before. It was pathetic seeing him loose to cain, and carwin standing a chance......The old lesnar neither of them would of even been a match. The last 2 fights have just been depressing, he hasen't fought like himself at all.

But it is stupid why they stopped the fight, ya he was getting hit pretty good but no reason to stop it the round was nearly over. No one knows what would of happened in the second round, especially after the carwin fight. And I would say the carwin fight was more one sided then cain......Cain just got a few better hits in.
Cyle put the pipe down... LOL\\

Obviously you didn't see the 3cm gash under his eye and the profuse bleeding. A cut like that could tear into his eye socket with one more hit. The fight in my opinion was over at 2:40, that was the last time Lesnar was even able to defend himself. Besides, there was no way Lesnar was gonna comeback from that. He was cowering in the last 1:30 of the fight anyways/// The ref stopped the fight at the right time 4:10, before a severe injury happened.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cyle put the pipe down... LOL\\

Obviously you didn't see the 3cm gash under his eye and the profuse bleeding. A cut like that could tear into his eye socket with one more hit. The fight in my opinion was over at 2:40, that was the last time Lesnar was even able to defend himself. Besides, there was no way Lesnar was gonna comeback from that. He was cowering in the last 1:30 of the fight anyways/// The ref stopped the fight at the right time 4:10, before a severe injury happened.

Game, set and match..

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow. sure went different than I thought it would. Lesnar gets hit in the face and cowers like a b!tch. pass the crow this way fellas....

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
something happened to Lesnar just before he rolled on the mat and up against the cage...Watch the video and see how he was favouring the one side....Early ref stoppage forsure,Lesnar wasn't hurt from those punchs at all even with that cut.If he was hurt it was before he rolled around because after that he didn't look right.Even with 1min left in the round he stands up,normally a guy gets up moves around to get his marbles back but he doesn't.He is hunched over and take 2 weak shorts and falls....Plus on the YouTube video when they show the replays Cain misses him with 2 shots that looked like he hit him but missed...Something doesn't add up
ok so i watch it for the 4th time and all i see is Lesnar getting it handed to him. the knee to the body could have reinjured his intestines but i cant see how a guy like that would stop. he was beat fair and sqaure the guys saying diff lost money ,

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so i watch it for the 4th time and all i see is Lesnar getting it handed to him. the knee to the body could have reinjured his intestines but i cant see how a guy like that would stop. he was beat fair and sqaure the guys saying diff lost money ,

watch it again then just before he falls Cain hits him in the stomach and he grabs his stomach right away and trys to protect that side all he can...Can honestly say that Lesnar looked the same as all his other fights,not a chance.Brock didn't stop he was just trying to hold on until the round ended is how i see it..From what i seen is he might not even been able to go after the 1st round if he was injuried and sure looked like it....i never bet any money so never lost any,just saying how i seen the fight

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you look really close in slow motion you see, Lesnar sayin ' Cain quit kickin my a**, im done,let me go home a cry to mama"

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
watch it again then just before he falls Cain hits him in the stomach and he grabs his stomach right away and trys to protect that side all he can...Can honestly say that Lesnar looked the same as all his other fights,not a chance.Brock didn't stop he was just trying to hold on until the round ended is how i see it..From what i seen is he might not even been able to go after the 1st round if he was injuried and sure looked like it....i never bet any money so never lost any,just saying how i seen the fight

I don't know what fight you were watching but the fight I was watching had brock stumbling around like a drunk for about the last 2 mins, he hardly knew which way was up. Watch the last time he goes down before the stoppage, his hands are not up, he is not protecting himself at all. His head just bounces off the mat time after time. He was not trying to wait the round out, he was barely concious. Ref made the right call, Lesnar just got beat.

Life goes on.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

bahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaha keep tellin yourself that lesnar got his @$$ beat hands down even if he was as strong before his medical condition he would have still gotten his @$$ whooped cain made him look stupid and carwin was on the verge of the same thing maybe the ref should have let it keep going and watched lesnars face turn to mush like his eye was starting to do. those few better hits made lesnars eye burst wide open lesnar would need reconstructive surgery if it went to round 2 face the over rated baboon got his @$$ beat on national tv and I dont think he will be making a big come back anytime soon maybe he can stick to deer hunting in alberta he might do better at that than fighting!!!! I know what would have happened in the second round lesnar would have got his face completely smashed not just half smashed like he did

Doo800ho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lesnar is a one dimensional fighter. If it went to the second round Cain would have gotten a KO instead of TKO. He was not intelligently defending him self there for good stoppage by the ref.

Top Bottom