Snowmobile Crash Wainwright

donsspeedparts

Reaction score
Krysti had worked here at Dons Speed Parts for almost 2 years, and we have lost someone we loved dearly. She had just announced that she was 4 months pregnant and was so excited to be starting a family with Sheldon. They were to be married in January of 2013. She was always our sunshine on a cloudy day and will never be forgotten. She died doing something we all love, and always lived her life doing what she enjoyed. There are no words to express the sorrow we feel, but we would like to thank everyone for their kind words and condolances. We pass on our support to her and Sheldon's families, knowing their loss is great.

We didnt know Brad Bauchman as well, but his loss will also be felt througout the local snowmobile community.

This is a horrbile reminder of the safety precautions we all need to take every time we ride. Please be safe!

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
condolensces and peace to the family and friends. remember with love the happy times spent with them and there zest for life..

we all have a wish for a long life, personally i believe you can sled in heaven and thats where there at...

Terry & staff

T&T Power Sports Ltd

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard about this the day after it happened but just found out today who it was. Sheldon was an X-ray hand for Cave inspection and I believe Bryce was his helper. It is sad and hits a little closer to home when it is someone you know. My condolences to the families.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I heard about this the day after it happened but just found out today who it was. Sheldon was an X-ray hand for Cave inspection and I believe Bryce was his helper. It is sad and hits a little closer to home when it is someone you know. My condolences to the families.

Bryce worked with him at Hunt.

Top Bottom