Snow and Mud 1st Camp Out

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
It's an AWESOME sign Catmando. If anyone misses it then it's there fault. I like the reflectors as well.
Well Done.

Cheers:):):)

you see thats where your wrong.....if I miss that sign its my "navigators" fault, but she'll be too busy playing with either the i-pods or satellite radio to even see if a moose ran in front of us, so I guess I better keep my eyes peeled for it.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEY KITTYKATDOO..........I FEEL SORRY FOR THE POOR KID WHOS BIKE YOU STOLE THE REFLECTOR OFF:eek:..LOL
HAVE A GOOD TIME OUT THERE EVERYONE, AND WISH I COULD BE THERE, BUT THE "GRAND PRIX" IS CALLING.....YAHOO.:D

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Snow & Mud Campout July 20-22

Posted some of our pics in my album. Should have the jumping videos posted in an hour or so.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I made er Home from our first campout and let me tell you even though bad luck followed me around like a puppy dog I had a great time.Met a few more members and got to know them a little bit better.There was a good showing of about 10 campers and about 35 people including kids and rounded it off with three or four dogs.Went on our first quad trip with the few that were there.Was a nasty trail but we did make it home although both my machines were finished for the weekend.But hey ,A bad day of quading is better than a good day of work and I still had a cooler full of woobly pops.It was a great time hanging out with everyone and really looking forward to the next one as I'm chalking this one up as a 9 out of 10 and it would have been perfect if not for my own bad luck.Thanks to everyone who helped me annalize the damage to my machines and try to get them up and running.And especially to Pat for letting me borrow her can-am on day two to join the rest of the crew for an awsome day of riding!
Campout #1...........A success!
catmando!

Attachments

• IMG_1391.JPG
    IMG_1391.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 102

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a great time too. We'll be at the next Camp Out. I posted some for our pics including a couple from Mystery Lake and the trail/creek that swallowed Catmando's Kitty. Also posted video of Ron and Kim jumping at the camp site.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We also has an excellent time, despite my better half getting sunstroke on the Saturday while we boys were out riding. Got that rental quad stuck about 4 times, the first one was dang good in my opinion. Was great to meet everyone, and was sure glad to have Glen there for our trail guide. All in all, my girlfriend has decided she wants us to get quads, thanks for converting her everyone. I'd give this trip also a 9/10 as I am definitely VERY sore today.

sharkz

Reaction score
I knew we should have went there as I didnt like the grand prix at all. It was my first time at the race but it didnt do it for me, maybe i expected too much but ohh well I will not make that mistake next year and make sure i go camping next yr during grand prix. Nothing is better than sitting around the fire havin some pops and Quadding during the day. Glad you guys had fun .

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hey sharkz, you have to try it to know if you like it...car racing isnt' for everyone, that's for sure...we on the hand loved it and the evening concerts were AWESOME for people like me of the correct age group.

That being said, it sounds like the first annual S&M campout was a roaring success. Way to go to the group who gave up thier spare time to organize it.

I knew we should have went there as I didnt like the grand prix at all. It was my first time at the race but it didnt do it for me, maybe i expected too much but ohh well I will not make that mistake next year and make sure i go camping next yr during grand prix. Nothing is better than sitting around the fire havin some pops and Quadding during the day. Glad you guys had fun .

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We had a great time, it was a good turnout. The quadding was excellent, a little dusty in some area's, but good. What an awsome area to quad, unlimited trails with all terrain, water, rocks, clay, mud, muskeg and lots of hills. Thanks alot to sledder glen who took us around to all the are's all weekend, he knew all the area's to go. And what riding levels they were so new riders were not on the steep trails that required alot of skill. Lots of creeks to cross and lots of Mud!! Lost my plate to the trailer, broke 2 tie straps and the clamp on the rear CV joint cam off, so now I have to clean out and regrease the CV joint, hope thats not too much work. Man I sute wish I was there for the Friday ride, I seen Gary's Pics in his gallery, and it looked sweet. I put a bunch of video's in the Snow and Mud Tube section for all to look at. Tonight I will add a gallery to the Photo's section as well. I'll have to go to this place more often, nice big area to camp, and we never seen another group of Atv's all weekend. I didn't get to say goodbye to all as we had a longer ride than we expected, so I will say by to you now. Garry & Kim, Thanks alot for coming and your support to this website, It was nice meeting you. The kids all had a good time as well, riding close to camp, hopefully the young one that hurt himself was ok, He seemed ok as he wanted to go ride a couple hours after. Tyler, use spray and wash on that mud stain on the back of your shirt :D it shoud get that hand mark out. Tannis, I may have to get a Scrambler for Pat. Glen,(Kazo) thanks again for the guiding and looking after the ATV for Tyler.

Ron

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Good To Hear You All Had A Good Safe Time. Just Curious As To What Happened To The "big Arctic Cat"?? Looked A Little Swamped(or Was That "creeked")??? Guess Not Even A Bunje Was Gonna Get You Outa That One, Eh, Katdooman??? Lol.
P.s.: No Other Broken Machines?? Katmandoo, What Does That Tell You??? Lmfao

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We had a great time, it was a good turnout. The quadding was excellent, a little dusty in some area's, but good. What an awsome area to quad, unlimited trails with all terrain, water, rocks, clay, mud, muskeg and lots of hills. Thanks alot to sledder glen who took us around to all the are's all weekend, he knew all the area's to go. And what riding levels they were so new riders were not on the steep trails that required alot of skill. Lots of creeks to cross and lots of Mud!! Lost my plate to the trailer, broke 2 tie straps and the clamp on the rear CV joint cam off, so now I have to clean out and regrease the CV joint, hope thats not too much work. Man I sute wish I was there for the Friday ride, I seen Gary's Pics in his gallery, and it looked sweet. I put a bunch of video's in the Snow and Mud Tube section for all to look at. Tonight I will add a gallery to the Photo's section as well. I'll have to go to this place more often, nice big area to camp, and we never seen another group of Atv's all weekend. I didn't get to say goodbye to all as we had a longer ride than we expected, so I will say by to you now. Garry & Kim, Thanks alot for coming and your support to this website, It was nice meeting you. The kids all had a good time as well, riding close to camp, hopefully the young one that hurt himself was ok, He seemed ok as he wanted to go ride a couple hours after. Tyler, use spray and wash on that mud stain on the back of your shirt :D it shoud get that hand mark out. Tannis, I may have to get a Scrambler for Pat. Glen,(Kazo) thanks again for the guiding and looking after the ATV for Tyler.

Ron

With the amount of mud I've got caked into that shirt now Ron I'm either going to get it framed or just toss it out. Had a great time, got good and stuck a few times, all in all a great weekend.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Good To Hear You All Had A Good Safe Time. Just Curious As To What Happened To The "big Arctic Cat"?? Looked A Little Swamped(or Was That "creeked")??? Guess Not Even A Bunje Was Gonna Get You Outa That One, Eh, Katdooman??? Lol.
P.s.: No Other Broken Machines?? Katmandoo, What Does That Tell You??? Lmfao

We'll let the Catman tell you his stories of the weekend. They are sad tales we'll put it that way!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here it is......First morning went to scout out the area.......Rolled my Prowler at about 30 kilometres on a gravel road,later that afternoon blew out both cv joints on my Prowler climbing out of a creek bed(no I didnt drown the Kitty)Limping it back to camp my Daughter blew the belt on the Kodiac(couldnt get another anywhere exept Edson(to far).It locked up all four wheels on here at about 30 kilometres an hour(as luck would have it she kept it on its wheels)Back to camp for several wobbly pops.Next day,Pat loaned me her Can Am as she was not going on the second day ride (After day one she was taking her chances)Clipped a tree and sprained my thumb,no damage to quad.And just for good measure on my way home the key blew out of the ignition on my Prowler.Oh Ya...........no wobbly pops left on Sunday.
Was a great time!
catmando!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Here it is......First morning went to scout out the area.......Rolled my Prowler at about 30 kilometres on a gravel road,later that afternoon blew out both cv joints on my Prowler climbing out of a creek bed(no I didnt drown the Kitty)Limping it back to camp my Daughter blew the belt on the Kodiac(couldnt get another anywhere exept Edson(to far).It locked up all four wheels on here at about 30 kilometres an hour(as luck would have it she kept it on its wheels)Back to camp for several wobbly pops.Next day,Pat loaned me her Can Am as she was not going on the second day ride (After day one she was taking her chances)Clipped a tree and sprained my thumb,no damage to quad.And just for good measure on my way home the key blew out of the ignition on my Prowler.Oh Ya...........no wobbly pops left on Sunday.
Was a great time!
catmando!

It just was not your weekend Catmando! Hopefully you had a spare key and can get those machines back up and running Quickly! Don't forget to share your pics, I'll be putting mine up tomorrow sometime.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think I was supposed to sink the "rental quad" the way I did..... oh well, its part of the fun :D

Top Bottom