Snow and Mud 1st Camp Out

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Fireworks

HEY KITTY MAN..........DO YOU HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER?? :D LOL
WE WERE SHOOTING OFF FIREWORKS ON THE JULY LONG WEEKEND, AND WE HAD ALL THE FIREWORKS ANCHORED INTO THE SAND(PIGEON LAKE) AND ONE OF THE FIREWORKS KICKED FREE AND FELL BACKWARDS POINTING AT US:eek:........... WHAT A RUSH. I LUNGED TO THE FIRWORK AND PUSHED AND HELD IT BACK FORWARD, POINTING OUT OVER THE LAKE, UNTIL IT WAS FINISHED. TALK ABOUT PANIC........... HAVE FUN KITTYMAN.:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Re: Fireworks

Holy Crap...what a panic when that happened. It could have been real bad if summitric hadn't of been so fast....had a good laugh later though.
HEY KITTY MAN..........DO YOU HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER?? :D LOL
WE WERE SHOOTING OFF FIREWORKS ON THE JULY LONG WEEKEND, AND WE HAD ALL THE FIREWORKS ANCHORED INTO THE SAND(PIGEON LAKE) AND ONE OF THE FIREWORKS KICKED FREE AND FELL BACKWARDS POINTING AT US:eek:........... WHAT A RUSH. I LUNGED TO THE FIRWORK AND PUSHED AND HELD IT BACK FORWARD, POINTING OUT OVER THE LAKE, UNTIL IT WAS FINISHED. TALK ABOUT PANIC........... HAVE FUN KITTYMAN.:D

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Fireworks

Holy Crap...what a panic when that happened. It could have been real bad if summitric hadn't of been so fast....had a good laugh later though.

We had the same happen, but it was in a big metal pot full of sand and aimed at my parents camper...... That was the same point my aunts dog took off on us, after that we moved down to the beach and locked the dogs up in vehicles till we were done.

I Vote everyone coming out to the campout pitches $20 towards Catmando's pyrotechnic display!

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Attachments

• hinton long range.JPG
    hinton long range.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 137

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Ron
Time to start the list for the campout!
rknight111
catmando
sledderglen
tylerg
grizz
Paul...(no pc skills LOL!)
Garryese
Candoo, Dragon Lady, Scramman
Grizz700 & family
Mike & Family(not registerd yet)
Shfty & Misfit (visit)
Feel Free to Add on or Edit!

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Place Your Name Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wont be able to stay too long but I will load up the CRF or hop on the street bikie and come down for an evening to meet all the S&M boys...and if Misfit promises to be good I will bring him along!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Wont be able to stay too long but I will load up the CRF or hop on the street bikie and come down for an evening to meet all the S&M boys...and if Misfit promises to be good I will bring him along!

If your going to bring the dirt bike shifty you should come out Saturday afternoon or something so we can all go for a ride!

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are planning on heading out Thursday after work if I am not too tired. Friday morning at the latest.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Snow & Mud Campout July 20-22

Snow and Mud.com 1st Camp Out

When:
July 20 - 22 Weekend

Where: Hinton

Activities: Camping, Quadding, Dirtbiking, Sitting By a Campfire having a good time, Family Event..

Directions: Take Highway 16 through Hinton past Wallmart ,Canadian Tire,Safeway.About 3 or so miles past Safeway there is T intersection that you can only turn left on,Hwy 40.Take that and go about 16 kilometres untill you see a sign that say Gregg River Cabins.The cabins are left,you turn right and go about a kilometre or so untill you find us! Catmando will put a sign up at the entrance of Highway 40.

Who's Coming:
rknight111
catmando
sledderglen
tylerg
grizz
Paul...(no pc skills LOL!)
Garryese
Candoo, Dragon Lady
Grizz700 & family
Mike & Family(not registerd yet)
Shfty & Misfit (visit)

Please PM me or Catmando and let us know your coming, we need to make sure we make room for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here is the sign I wiil put on Hwy 40 where you turn into campspot,even has a reflector for late arrivals!
catmando!

Attachments

• IMG_1321.JPG
    IMG_1321.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1322.JPG
    IMG_1322.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 101

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Snow & Mud Campout July 20-22

The sign I wiil put on hwy 40 at the turn into the campspot!
catmando!

Attachments

• IMG_1321.JPG
    IMG_1321.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1322.JPG
    IMG_1322.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 91

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hear you...........If I had more time I would have come to see you.Graphic design is definatly not my cup of tea LOL!At least I can be damn sure its one of a kind!LOL! LMAO!
catmando!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I hear you...........If I had more time I would have come to see you.Graphic design is definatly not my cup of tea LOL!At least I can be damn sure its one of a kind!LOL! LMAO!
catmando!

could have bought another LARGE decal and just stuck in onto the sign and then added the arrows..... just my 2 bits

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you add the Steamers to those signs too Catman? with those decorating skills I think it's time for you to start doing some decorating in your house! LOL

Top Bottom