Snow and Mud 1st Camp Out

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Catmandoos Prowler is a awesome machine! That thing impresses me on where it could go and had the power to get done what was needed. Maybe it was just the operator knowledge or just pure luck he got to go where he did. Great machine even when in 2 wheel drive. If you don`t break parts your not trying hard enough. Tyler the rental made it back to its home no problems. Ron did you get that Renegade clean yet? Pat will like aqll that peatmoss in her garden.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Excellent, thanks again Glen, Next Joe's night your beers and snack are on me

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried to make it .. but it just wasn't in the cards.. ALL campers i would have had access too were gone Thur Night :mad:

Glad you guys had such a good time.

catman sry about the arctic cat curse this weekend. :( Better luck next time. :rolleyes:

I'd give this trip also a 9/10 as I am definitely VERY sore today.
Its like riding a horse after the 3-4th ride out you dont get soar anymore. or AS soar anyways.

next camp out im gona Miss some rally's to prepare for it So i can Guarantee it can make it.

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a great time, it was a good turnout. The quadding was excellent, a little dusty in some area's, but good. What an awsome area to quad, unlimited trails with all terrain, water, rocks, clay, mud, muskeg and lots of hills. Thanks alot to sledder glen who took us around to all the are's all weekend, he knew all the area's to go. And what riding levels they were so new riders were not on the steep trails that required alot of skill. Lots of creeks to cross and lots of Mud!! Lost my plate to the trailer, broke 2 tie straps and the clamp on the rear CV joint cam off, so now I have to clean out and regrease the CV joint, hope thats not too much work. Man I sute wish I was there for the Friday ride, I seen Gary's Pics in his gallery, and it looked sweet. I put a bunch of video's in the Snow and Mud Tube section for all to look at. Tonight I will add a gallery to the Photo's section as well. I'll have to go to this place more often, nice big area to camp, and we never seen another group of Atv's all weekend. I didn't get to say goodbye to all as we had a longer ride than we expected, so I will say by to you now. Garry & Kim, Thanks alot for coming and your support to this website, It was nice meeting you. The kids all had a good time as well, riding close to camp, hopefully the young one that hurt himself was ok, He seemed ok as he wanted to go ride a couple hours after. Tyler, use spray and wash on that mud stain on the back of your shirt :D it shoud get that hand mark out. Tannis, I may have to get a Scrambler for Pat. Glen,(Kazo) thanks again for the guiding and looking after the ATV for Tyler.

Ron

Ron

Jason here, I am the young one who rolled the quad. i am 100% fine except for some minor road rash and bruising, other than that im fine. Thanks for being woried for me, as they say when camping one persons son is every ones son (^_^) :D

see you again soon (^_^) :D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey, Little Jason: Glad To Hear You're Alright And Thanks For Posting That Message. I Know Some Were Wondering(including Myself) If You Were Alright. After All The Injuries And Fatalities Lately, Its Good To Hear The Good Sides Of Quadding!!!:)

GRD

Reaction score
Good to here you are ok Jason...

Ric, what is with capital letters in front of each word?

Hey, Little Jason: Glad To Hear You're Alright And Thanks For Posting That Message. I Know Some Were Wondering(including Myself) If You Were Alright. After All The Injuries And Fatalities Lately, Its Good To Hear The Good Sides Of Quadding!!!:)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Cap Locks On??

Hey Getrdone: My Computer At Work Is Cap Locked For Invoicing Work Orders And Ron Modified The S&m System So Instead Of All These Caps Being Locked On, Only The First Letter Of Each Word Is Capped.... Kinda Cool, Eh?? Try It, You'll See.:)

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Cap Locks On??

Hey Getrdone: My Computer At Work Is Cap Locked For Invoicing Work Orders And Ron Modified The S&m System So Instead Of All These Caps Being Locked On, Only The First Letter Of Each Word Is Capped.... Kinda Cool, Eh?? Try It, You'll See.:)

The wonders of HTML! (Assuming that this site is on HTML) :p
It's amazing what you can do with a computer!

Top Bottom