sledding resort question

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys/gals, last year i was looking on this site or snowest and i came arcoss to spots one being grizzly lodge in scotch creek area and another that i cant seem to find. from what i remember they were based in the same area? or maybe further north. there cabins/lodge were not in a town i dont think. the building were light wood color and maybe log or fuax log? with red tin roofs. there were 3-4 cabins/lodges, and names were people names i thought? i can remember one picture and it had the building in the middle of a medow/bowl by the looks of it. i was really interested in this place but like i said i can not find it for the life of me.

any help will be great thanks

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is Adam..the owner of grizzly lodge ,if u've seen slednecks 15 that is the log lodge with the red roof.

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply. but its not grizzly lodge. i went there last year. i seen grizzly lodge and this other place the same time, i beleive it was on snowest... but i have checked there as well and cant find it. i wish i would have put it in my favorties back then but i didnt :( this place was 3-4 individual rentals not like adams place. i know im not dreaming this place up i had even called them and asked about staying there. i could be off on the location of this place tho.. but it was in bc. if and when i find it and no one on here has herd of it i will post it up.

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think i also remember seeing it on a give away prize list, thats how i herd of grizzly lodge. this was on snowest 2 years ago at the end of the season. they were giving prizes away and grizzly lodge was first prize and i beleive this other place was second place?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The glacier house in revy ??

There's are tin red roofs.

sent from my htc

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, i know its not glacier house, was not that large of an outfit, twin peaks looks close but dont think it was them either.

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is closer..... i looked all threw there website but did not see the pictures i recall.
im starting to think it was not in bc now and maybe in the states?

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw this outfit at the sled show.....

Attachments

• Smithers Driftwood.JPG
    Smithers Driftwood.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 208

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You obviously REEEEEALLLY want to go there ?!? This thread is nothing if not funny :) Continue!!

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
isn't their a lodge like that at mt tsuis?? I think that's how its spelt and what about trout lake?? theres a lodge there too I think

WeDIGsledders

Reaction score
The red roofs; were they in the North Shuswap or elsewhere? Chancellor Peak Chalets in the Beaverfoot east of Golden all have red roofs. Chancellor Peak Chalets & Vacation Rentals Yoho National Park If you are looking for a weekly rental of one of these let me know or email info@rivertopeaks.com , I oversee 6 of these units.

If the North Shuswap; I can't remember the color of the roofs, but it might be Indian Point on Adams Lake.

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys and gals, sorry none of you were right.... i finally found the place and it was right here in sicamous....

i was confused tho with the red roof it was a red door :D

Top Bottom