Silver Tip Sledder’s

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Post some pics for peeps like me that are stuck at home. Was outside putting battery chargers and tenders on all the machinery and vehicles. Battery is toast in the skid steer, have to pull that tomorrow.,
Be careful not to over do it captain

Last edited:

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2F2786D7-3896-4729-87D2-7E63287C242C.jpeg

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was fun day on the hill, Blew up my turbo and one of our guys broke his wrist. On a good note Snow is getting better!

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Well old men I am looking for a ride this weekend in the Revy, Sicamous area and cannot round up anyone this weekend coming up, I know she is gonna be chilli but surely there is someone crazy enough to venture out that wouldn't mind a tag along, I have not booked a room yet so pretty free to go to either place. this will be my first ride of the year so probably gonna be rusty and outta shape but definitely willing to pull a ski or two, let me know, thanks.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well old men I am looking for a ride this weekend in the Revy, Sicamous area and cannot round up anyone this weekend coming up, I know she is gonna be chilli but surely there is someone crazy enough to venture out that wouldn't mind a tag along, I have not booked a room yet so pretty free to go to either place. this will be my first ride of the year so probably gonna be rusty and outta shape but definitely willing to pull a ski or two, let me know, thanks.
Well old men I am looking for a ride this weekend in the Revy, Sicamous area and cannot round up anyone this weekend coming up, I know she is gonna be chilli
Too damn cold for me this weekend. Hopefully next set off I can get out though.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take you up on it but unfortunately broke both front ski's, bent carbides and blew out the stoppers. Wont see the stuff till mid next week.
Guess I could ride the 2smoke, going to be darn cold though.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I know that she is gonna be colder than a withches t!# but I have an opportunity and I am gonna take it, I know its crazy but then again so am I ha ha.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have couple friends out today in Hunters/Owls Head area, waiting to hear from them, its about -15deg here today in town and tomorrow colder. But clear and sunny.
They are calling for snow for next week and much milder temps. thats my Q.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know that she is gonna be colder than a withches t!# but I have an opportunity and I am gonna take it, I know its crazy but then again so am I ha ha.
Crazy is right. I had to make a quick trip to GP and back today. Actually saw a few truck with sleds on decks and a few pulling trailers headed towards GC from GP this morning. I couldn’t believe it.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just drove across the Coqahalla Summit. Man is there a lot of snow up there.

GRD

Reaction score
Great idea and I like the group name. I am 46, but half the crew I ride with is 50 plus. Typically ride Sicamous area! Been trying to cross paths with ferniesnow for a while now. Should be riding Sicamous and area January 26th weekend.

Top Bottom