Silver Tip Sledder’s

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s a good point Brian.
There are different levels of no hair and some are a fashion thing.
We’ll see what the guys think.
I ride lot's with rknight(Ron) and we have the same amount of hair but go with the name you choose, bald guys will get over it lol

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have enough White hair to be Santa every Christmas..i was going to quit sledding till my grandkids asked my son if they could get some snowmobiles..well..thats all it took..bad back and all.. so today we found first 2, still like one more for the grandmonsters..its not new like you youngens ride, 02 Polaris 550 touring and a 09 Tundra, both with E start and Reverse..

Attachments

• right side.jpg
    right side.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 2009 Tundra.jpg
    2009 Tundra.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Ken Santa Dec 1-18.png
    Ken Santa Dec 1-18.png
    925.2 KB · Views: 73

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your going to have to get a Snowcat to pull a garden shed on skis, with all the medications in it and a Defribulator by the way you guys are talking. Lol I like thinking younger rather than older. Young guys help me get unstuck all the time.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last time i was stuck was in Bush by Cadimin on the 600 XLT..all the young guys helped no problem.. i did the same when was younger.. What goes around.comes around..

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Old farts, remember when. sledding crew

Come on Doug #1

This is your thread. Use the force and reach out…..

My favorite quote
“Do, or do not!! There is no try.”
- Master Yoda

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Old farts, remember when. sledding crew

Come on Doug #1

This is your thread. Use the force and reach out…..

My favorite quote
“Do, or do not!! There is no try.”
- Master Yoda
I am just bidding my time and letting the members go through the suggestion process. I am here and reading a couple of times a day. It will get done long before the first rides are happening. Have patience young fellow........ ;) ;)

Albertaktm

Reaction score
So to join this group, 65 here, you just follow?. Or is there some serious hazing protocol one must go through?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
So to join this group, 65 here, you just follow?. Or is there some serious hazing protocol one must go through?
Sort of something like that. Once a name is finalized, I will solicit some sort of protocols from the group. IMHO, riding rules would be up to the individual groups and anything else should have membership participation.
Scroll through the comments above and think about a name. Make a suggestion for something new or go along with something already suggested. I will narrow down the name suggestions this and we can have a vote on a final selection.
Good to see you are back in the saddle.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am just bidding my time and letting the members go through the suggestion process. I am here and reading a couple of times a day. It will get done long before the first rides are happening. Have patience young fellow........ ;) ;)
It’s your thread. Call the ball ghost rider. Lol

Top Bottom