Short vid on the XM

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look that steep....... LOL jk! Sweet vid man. I have gotta get down to vale more often!!

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Awesome....one of the 2013 Polaris Pro riders in our group jumped on my buddies XM and could not believe how much easier the XM was to sidehill......than his pro.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the vid.My kinda riding where you have to stop and plan routes because its nasty!

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it made you a even better rider, with even less effort. Keep showing us the sweet spots Curtis, we will join you someday.

motomike450r

Reaction score
"think it's not steep? send me an email and come try"
ha, it took me so long to figure out what Depsnolvr stood for. I am NOT ready to ride with you, sir.
Great vid thanks for sharing.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the sled is nice and all, but it's the snow I likey. Can'twaittogoridin'Can'twaittogoridin'Can'twaittogoridin'

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is awesome for new riders into the sport, from all the hype it appears you can sidehill like Burandt the first day you hop on a new Doo! Good thing I learned to sidehill and boondock on an early '90s 580 Cat with a 43" wide ski stance and a 136x1.5" track otherwise I'd never be able to carve on my Pro RMK ha ha!! :D

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
remember that hole you were stuck in on the lake in chappel? look left and up about 500 feet LOL.

you will never see tracks on that face for this reason. it is steeeeep. except curtis...maybe me..

I dont remember the aforementioned event.:doh:

Now beat it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom