Saskatoon Sled Show

gdvross

Reaction score
We don't miss that show it's a good one.Is Ron going to have his booth there again this year I need some new t-shirts.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Tourism Fernie will have a booth.

Fernie Snowmobile Assoc. memberships will be available.

Accommodation deals will be available so drop in and get the package and say "Hi"...............

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We don't miss that show it's a good one.Is Ron going to have his booth there again this year I need some new t-shirts.

Sorry no Snow and Mud this year. Time,money and volunteers just to mention a few reasons. Maybe next year again
Thanks

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
I will be there with ventkits,lightweight hoods, our new guage stands,powderkeg product,and mountain addiction products. HTR designs will be with me and they will be doing a full wrap on a XP at the show see you there thx wayne

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huffing gas? could explain the stupidity. you brain cells dont grow back when you huff chemicals, permanent damage

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We'll have a ton of Skinz product at the show....boards, boards and more boards, bumpers, hoods, front end kits, seat kits and we'll have the latest innovation to the Airframe boards the new TRACTION PLATES available too for you to have a gander at!!

We'll also have the new LEI EGO's available for sale. This is a brand new mountable camera device with built in wifi that shoots in 1080 for half the price of a Go Pro. We'll also have both the 720 and 1080 camera goggles.

We'll have some BDX product and be set up to take orders for K-Mod suspensions.

Jan

Last edited:

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a few of us going. Have to pick up my new wrap from htr as well as a can for the new xm

Top Bottom