running board stiffners

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for running board stiffners, there was a guy in Stony plain that made them doees anybody know if he still does?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for running board stiffners, there was a guy in Stony plain that made them doees anybody know if he still does?

What type of sled do you have ? As we have ones at specialty sleds for multiple brands of sleds available in different colours or just natural aluminum..

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What type of sled do you have ? As we have ones at specialty sleds for multiple brands of sleds available in different colours or just natural aluminum..

Looking for something for my 03 Vertical escape. Got something for it?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We dont have any for those anymore.. ZX or vertical escape.. Sorry guys.. the people that make them for us want us to order quite a few sets at a time.

G

Guest1

Check with Marcuso (Edmonton)...Here is his post on SW

GOT BENT

He does them for the REV's and might be able to make them up for you.

Chubbydog

Reaction score
Try Fbomb racing they may be able to help.

Billy Boy:cool:

x2 on F-bombs better boards. I've had them on my last 2 sleds. They work awesome for keeping the snow out, and strengthen the running boards also.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the way those rev's explode when they hit a tree, that's why I haven't bought it.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sled is ported and polished By sled head raicing also has read spacers cut and redomed head to 14:1 comp.also with the dyno port can is and extra 3 HP thats right from the Guy that designed the motor.It don't takt much to get these things to put out 150 HP.Look at RK teck 827 Big bore they say it puts out 160HP.You can tell me that you gain 30 HP from 27 CC.Heres the web site for sled head racing and you will see what it put out.It has the 150 HP Kit sledheadracing.net

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
That sled is ported and polished By sled head raicing also has read spacers cut and redomed head to 14:1 comp.also with the dyno port can is and extra 3 HP thats right from the Guy that designed the motor.It don't takt much to get these things to put out 150 HP.Look at RK teck 827 Big bore they say it puts out 160HP.You can tell me that you gain 30 HP from 27 CC.Heres the web site for sled head racing and you will see what it put out.It has the 150 HP Kit sledheadracing.net

No danny CAN'T lie about his "little stocker" as he rips up the hill! lol

No secrets around here!

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn that yardape brother is going to find out that I bought a sled before the first ride.

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
Damn that yardape brother is going to find out that I bought a sled before the first ride.

hehehe... tough to keep a secret around here, eh? lol

I wouldn't be too worried about your brother... he just got power and running water... should be a few years before he learns about this thing called the internet! lol

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hehehe... tough to keep a secret around here, eh? lol

I wouldn't be too worried about your brother... he just got power and running water... should be a few years before he learns about this thing called the internet! lol

Oh boy this is gonna get good in a real hurry, some good entertainment i bet lol....

Top Bottom