Ruby Falls this time of year

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We ended up having a great ride out there on Saturday. Holy smokes, was it ever dry!!! No problem whatsoever crossing the Cardinal and almost all the mud holes are completely dried up. The falls were good but no where near what I'd expect in spring. As always, it was a beautiful ride but it was definitely sad to see it that dry in spring.

I didn't get a lot of pics, but I'll see if I can find one or two to post up later.

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tons of riding in every direction out there if you camp near Ruby Falls kiosk or Grave Flats. Some steep country in places.
They blocked off the main road near near box canyon for some stupid reason and you xan't even hardly get a dirtbike past there let alone a quad. Not sure if someone made a by pass yet. There is a trail that goes from box canyon and comes out farther down on the main road towards Ruby falls trail.

I'M not sure why they did that. Probaly because people were driving over the divide and then going to where the road washed out. They could have just dug a little trench so the quads/bikes could still get by...

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there yesterday great ride water level is good you shouldnt float away and all ruby trail puddles are easy. Except the last one before the falls. If you have been there before you know witch one i mean, but it has a pass trail. Road in is dry and potholey as usual.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Was there yesterday great ride water level is good you shouldnt float away and all ruby trail puddles are easy. Except the last one before the falls. If you have been there before you know witch one i mean, but it has a pass trail. Road in is dry and potholey as usual.
The "Jeep eater". 😉

Pretty sure that one NEVER dries up.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And rzr eater that friggin hole got me last year,I didnt fall for it this year even tho it only had half the water in it.

Reaction score
The cardinal river is never really that tough to cross if you read the water a bit.

used to do it on an XR100 twenty years ago.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be there sat morning setup and ride. Ride to the colliers esk sun. Leave mon morning

Top Bottom