Road Construction BC?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh look now it's a witch hunt. I see many business owners expressing opinions on this site that don't associate themselves with their businesses on S&M yourself included.

The only ones that won't come back are the ones we don't want.

where’s the witch hunt ? He said we ! Who are we ? Myself included ???....... I don’t own or operate a brick and mortar business in a predominantly recreation/tourist locale. But if I did , and voiced a strong opinion that I felt was an industry standard , I’d certainly not be hiding cause people might “bash away” and target my business. He has an opinion that’s great, voice it , that’s great, hiding cause maybe repercussions from future clients or neighbouring business’s , not so great .

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
For anyone still interested in the construction....

There was no closure on the highway last night when I came through around 8pm.

Side note, I did have to drive through Calgary during rush hour, that sucked, what made it worse is I missed my exit heading west because of construction and had to make a long drive of shame.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh look now it's a witch hunt. I see many business owners expressing opinions on this site that don't associate themselves with their businesses on S&M yourself included.

Hey I get it , but I don’t subscribe or support this whole Alberta vs BC bull$hit. I was born and raised in BC, now in Alberta , both have good and bad aspects. I listen to the “Alberta guys are a$$hole” comments from BC homers and agree , some are . Well news flash, we have an extremely high number of BC plates in our area , always have , and a lot of them turn into a$$holes when here working/playing/shopping whatever, always gonna be a certain percentage of A holes.
But realistically , if you choose to live and work in an area predominately recreation/tourist economy , and then bitch cause
some tourists/skiers/sledders/boaters are a holes , and use colour of license plate to determine guilt, you maybe need a rethink.

Regardless, I love recreating in BC, and Alberta and will try to respect business owners and residents in both .
I’m out on this topic !!!

Last edited:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For anyone still interested in the construction....

There was no closure on the highway last night when I came through around 8pm.

Side note, I did have to drive through Calgary during rush hour, that sucked, what made it worse is I missed my exit heading west because of construction and had to make a long drive of shame.

How were the roads ? Potholes?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you stand to lose no business from Albertan's not coming to B.C but have no problem trying to hurt other businesses? Sounds about right.

Post up the name so us from Alberta can make sure to steer clear.

Where did you come up with I'm trying to hurt other businesses?

Post up your company name so we can call DOT to inspect your equipment....

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where’s the witch hunt ? He said we ! Who are we ? Myself included ???....... I don’t own or operate a brick and mortar business in a predominantly recreation/tourist locale. But if I did , and voiced a strong opinion that I felt was an industry standard , I’d certainly not be hiding cause people might “bash away” and target my business. He has an opinion that’s great, voice it , that’s great, hiding cause maybe repercussions from future clients or neighbouring business’s , not so great .
I'm not hiding from anything, I see no upside to providing private information on a public forum.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you come up with I'm trying to hurt other businesses?

Post up your company name so we can call DOT to inspect your equipment....

You said B.C doesn't want Albertans business back.

Because a keyboard warrior of snow and mud thinks there is a issue who doesn't even know the laws? My equipment is in good working order and if you don't like it, you can take a long walk off a short plank.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You said B.C doesn't want Albertans business back.

Because a keyboard warrior of snow and mud thinks there is a issue who doesn't even know the laws? My equipment is in good working order and if you don't like it, you can take a long walk off a short plank.
You don't seem to read well do you. You are making up bull**** to try and keep this going. Get a life, why are you even on this site? You have never posted anything about sleds or ATVs. All you do is talk like you know everything about everything.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't seem to read well do you. You are making up bull**** to try and keep this going. Get a life, why are you even on this site? You have never posted anything about sleds or ATVs. All you do is talk like you know everything about everything.

He is on here to give us insight on the inner workings of trailer brakes.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That shows just how little you know. I've actually met many people off the site when I was at MM. But you knew that right?

Top Bottom