Road Construction BC?

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I remember reading a thread a while back about there being construction on the roads on the #1 and it may be closed at night. I can't find the thread now, but does anyone have any more information?

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that I can say. We have been doing rock work around our area widening brake checks and chain ups. Hyw has spent some money in our area but we are just about done for the winter. There is a hwy project in Elko starting soon but no shut downs that I know of. Drive BC should have any info on road closers.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill take my BC roads over those pothole infested things you call roads out in Alberta.

I gotta say, AB roads aren't what they used to be. Between Wuhan flu and the oil hit maintenance is really falling behind.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta say, AB roads aren't what they used to be. Between Wuhan flu and the oil hit maintenance is really falling behind.

Yes sir.

Out here in BC we have gone through about a 15 year span of solid road construction and maintenance. That will end this year with the NDP being re-elected and covid situation. I might have to make a few trips to Edmonton to work on my pot hole avoidance skills to prepare myself.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are working on bringing the roads in BC up to 1940’s standards. Should be done by 2030 or so unless Vancouver needs another bridge.

Pretty ritch coming from a albertan. Is the henday finished yet?

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think buddy is interested in the highway to Revy, not to fkn Alaska lmao

And coming through Alberta from SE Sask to the Revy/Sic area. Id wager that the BC section will be scarier and in way worse shape then the Alberta section.
And no 8hour wait times in Alberta.....

Its going to be a pain getting to Revy for a while(when the construction starts), but those roads need upgrading badly...

Top Bottom