Road Construction BC?

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think buddy is interested in the highway to Revy, not to fkn Alaska lmao

"They are working on bringing the roads in BC up to 1940’s standards. Should be done by 2030 or so unless Vancouver needs another bridge."

Maybe your buddy isnt thinking what your thinking. BC consists of a few more highways than from Field to Revelstoke.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"They are working on bringing the roads in BC up to 1940’s standards. Should be done by 2030 or so unless Vancouver needs another bridge."

Maybe your buddy isnt thinking what your thinking. BC consists of a few more highways than from Field to Revelstoke.

Original poster(aka buddy) was asking about that highway,highway 1 feild to revi.... guess you didnt bother to read that post:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Original poster(aka buddy) was asking about that highway,highway 1 feild to revi.... guess you didnt bother to read that one:rolleyes:

yeah, EVERY thread on Snow and Mud follows the original poster to a fault. Yup, never seen one derailed yet.

Probably be best if you stayed home.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I’m curious about the #1 highway, I’m headed to Sicamous, and I’m coming from Saskatchewan. I want to know what time I have to leave to avoid construction closures, nothing would be worse then driving all that way and getting stopped because I was an hour late.

I’ll be in Sicamous for 10 days or so. Probably going to be looking for people to ride with the last few days of my trip.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Staying in Alberta sounds like a good plan, the people of B.C don't want our tourism dollars. Well they will soon, when the towns that depends on it are broke. Lots of good ski hills and snowmobiling in Alberta.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Staying in Alberta sounds like a good plan, the people of B.C don't want our tourism dollars. Well they will soon, when the towns that depends on it are broke. Lots of good ski hills and snowmobiling in Alberta.

We don't want your covid, our small communities can not handle the demand on the medical system.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They are making more money on Cerb programs than working at timmies and cleaning your room, although the mechanics that will be fixing your brakes do ok.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We don't want your covid, our small communities can not handle the demand on the medical system.

That's not a Alberta/B.C thing, that's a general statement telling people to not flock to the small towns and overrun them which is much different. Saying Albertans should stay out of a place is a really stupid statement because once this is over many won't come back.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's not a Alberta/B.C thing, that's a general statement telling people to not flock to the small towns and overrun them which is much different. Saying Albertans should stay out of a place is a really stupid statement because once this is over many won't come back.

The only ones that won't come back are the ones we don't want.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only ones that won't come back are the ones we don't want.

If you own one of the businesses you’re speaking for , are you comfortable in telling us all which one it is ? Then when this is over , we will be able to make prudent informed decisions relative to these comments when visiting your area.

Top Bottom