Road Construction BC?

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How a simple question about the highway can turn into this, is the exact reason why snow and mud is bleeding out a slow death.
You expected better behaviour from this group in these fickle times. Let’s Stir the Pot, I seen a Albertan eating in a BC restaurant today. Any opinions???

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You expected better behaviour from this group in these fickle times. Let’s Stir the Pot, I seen a Albertan eating in a BC restaurant today. Any opinions???

What kind of self respecting Albertan would lower themselves to eating in B.C?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably got that fossil fuel from Alberta so they could cook that food ! LOL.

Not true, everything in B.C runs on hopes and dreams. No fossil fuels used by those hippies.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember reading a thread a while back about there being construction on the roads on the #1 and it may be closed at night. I can't find the thread now, but does anyone have any more information?
Wasn't any last week.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you own one of the businesses you’re speaking for , are you comfortable in telling us all which one it is ? Then when this is over , we will be able to make prudent informed decisions relative to these comments when visiting your area.
I do own a business with great clients from all over Canada, Merica, Aus, UK. Not retail or anything that relies on tourists.
I have chosen and will continue to not work for people who are difficult, Life is to short and money is not everything.
Why would I put my company name on here of all places just so anyone who doesn't like a different opinion can slam away.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of self respecting Albertan would lower themselves to eating in B.C?
Now we’re having fun. I’m getting tired of A&W so may have to stick a face tampon on and belly up to a real restaurant.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have they started the construction east of Golden? I have to head over to Calgary on Sunday for some pst free christmas shopping.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have they started the construction east of Golden? I have to head over to Calgary on Sunday for some pst free christmas shopping.
Get ready for lineups Bert. All stores at 15% fire capacity. Better to go for Saturday shopping.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do own a business with great clients from all over Canada, Merica, Aus, UK. Not retail or anything that relies on tourists.
I have chosen and will continue to not work for people who are difficult, Life is to short and money is not everything.
Why would I put my company name on here of all places just so anyone who doesn't like a different opinion can slam away.

So you stand to lose no business from Albertan's not coming to B.C but have no problem trying to hurt other businesses? Sounds about right.

Post up the name so us from Alberta can make sure to steer clear.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you stand to lose no business from Albertan's not coming to B.C but have no problem trying to hurt other businesses? Sounds about right.

Post up the name so us from Alberta can make sure to steer clear.

Sounds more like to me that your using the "business's lose Alberta money" as a crutch to support your selfish needs. If they are that important to you just send them cash in the mail. Im sure they will accept it readily.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Because that would be the principled thing to do. Otherwise you’re just noise re your opinion while allowing your stance to possibly compromise many other business’s who feel opposite of you regarding out of province visitors. And that shows more selfishness than integrity .

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because that would be the principled thing to do. Otherwise you’re just noise re your opinion while allowing your stance to possibly compromise many other business’s who feel opposite of you regarding out of province visitors. And that shows more selfishness than integrity .
Oh look now it's a witch hunt. I see many business owners expressing opinions on this site that don't associate themselves with their businesses on S&M yourself included.

Top Bottom