revolution performance group

groschien

Reaction score
How's the snowpack in the kootenays so far? I'll be in your area(Nakusp) first week-end of march on a K2 demo ski trip at the CMH operation overthere! Might take my sled in the truck bed and ride this unknown terrritory after the demo.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going out for the maiden voyage with the kit tommorow! just installed it in today all went in really easy cant wait to try it out took it for a little rip around the yard seems pretty snappy

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d:d:d:d:d wow is all I can say! made a major difference all I can say is clean crisp never ending power woke this etec rite up only running clicker #2 sled was pulling 7900 in salmo/creston pass all day long and holding its rpm sounds great as well good job revolution performance with this kit and for $900 so worth it!!!!

The Devil

Reaction score
How do I reach this Cory Micku? I am really interested in one of these kits. What comes in the kit and what does it cost if you dont mind me asking? Sounds like this may be the answer......

lk115891

Reaction score
How do I reach this Cory Micku? I am really interested in one of these kits. What comes in the kit and what does it cost if you dont mind me asking? Sounds like this may be the answer......

Just call the number on the website or email. . He answers the phone and if there is no answer he gets back to you quickly.:beer:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
call cory at 1-250-713-2333. kit includes ceramic fat azz pipe, ceramic y-pipe, new heavier clutch springs and some weights, and u can get gearing as well but was told the gearing on the 163 was pretty good so he gave me a free track sag reducer bracket instead so with the stage 2 and the clutch puller tool shipping and taxes came to $1136.67 took about 2 hrs in total to install and fits really nice. i quite enjoy this new package well worth the money

SaskSledJunkie

Reaction score
may be dumb question but why cant I find cory's website or click on any of the links in this thread. I want to check this site out. loved cory's sledneck vid's his sleds are so amazing as is he. should be www.revolutionperformancegroup.com? even when I google I get nothing just snow and mud and snowest talking about it

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought some clutch stuff from them and last time I heard they had closed the shop and last i heard it wasnt going to reopen. I heard ten different stories as to why but only thing confirmed is they are not doing business now.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should be able to order many of the same products direct from bikeman.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

wilsonck

Reaction score
I am pretty sure the owner of this one and the Micku's are related.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom