revolution performance group

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys just ordered the stage 2 kit with new pipe y-pipe and lower gearing for my 2011 etec I already have dynamo joe clutvh kit so didnt need theres just wondering if anyone else has run this kit at all and how they like it!!! i'll keep people informed on this product its supposed to be night and day difference

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys just ordered the stage 2 kit with new pipe y-pipe and lower gearing for my 2011 etec I already have dynamo joe clutvh kit so didnt need theres just wondering if anyone else has run this kit at all and how they like it!!! i'll keep people informed on this product its supposed to be night and day difference

If I did have a choice, I would run their clutching with their kit. The kit they designed is paired with items that work well together Not that it will work bad with DJ's set up, but if you do get everything with the stage 2, I would try it with both combo's of clutching to see what the results are. If you are not getting any clutching with the kit, there could be a little more time required to get it dialed in as they haven't developed their products with DJ's and you can always get Joey's help if you can't nail down any issues because he is good like that.

Brap

Reaction score
Revolution performance = cory micku. Let me tell you I run the stage 2 on a 2009 summit clutching included. This thing is a monster. I can't believe how well that sled works. Huge differencve. I also run the 880 on another sled. Again flat out works. Those bikeman boys and cory micku testing means they have done their homework.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the info I just got off the phone with cory and did get his clutching I told him to send me everything he recomends on this sled to make it work like it should we had a good 20 minute conversation with him and ordered the full kit I also have the dj kit so i'm gonna run the rpg clutching and try it probably sell the dj kit. just to let everyone know rpg is selling the new doo's poo's and cats all ready tricked out right from there store!!!! I cant wait to get this kit in and try it out!!!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
decided on trying both clutching to see what works the best I'm gonna try my dj kit and tune it in and then try the rpg kit either way definately excited to try this new setup out

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
decided on trying both clutching to see what works the best I'm gonna try my dj kit and tune it in and then try the rpg kit either way definately excited to try this new setup out

so the stage 2 kit comes with a can as well? the website has a poor explanation. description says stage 2 and the write up says stage 1 lol

I just purchased MBRP can guess a guy could sell it,, sounds like a nice set up for $900

let me know how ya like it I will leave minbe for a few kms... and hold off on the DJ kit

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so the stage 2 kit comes with a can as well? the website has a poor explanation. description says stage 2 and the write up says stage 1 lol

I just purchased MBRP can guess a guy could sell it,, sounds like a nice set up for $900

let me know how ya like it I will leave minbe for a few kms... and hold off on the DJ kit

I wouldn't go with their stage II kit on a 2012. One part of the kit you are paying for, you already have with the gearing and clutching changes that BMP did last year for the 2011. (atleast simular to what you have as stock)

Hold off on any changes, I'll give you some updates in a few weeks.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't go with their stage II kit on a 2012. One part of the kit you are paying for, you already have with the gearing and clutching changes that BMP did last year for the 2011. (atleast simular to what you have as stock)

Hold off on any changes, I'll give you some updates in a few weeks.

haha ya defineatly no rush I will wait to hear what everyone thinks..... fak need to put some miles on first haha cheers keep me updated

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so talking to cory yesterday he told me to run this with the stock gearing. so what i got in the kit is new clutching,main pipe,y-pipe, and instead of gearing he gave me the anti sag bracket said the gearing on the 2011 etec should work pretty well with the kit and no gear changes I will see how it runs and then talk to cory again about it. i'm gonna try both clutch kits cause the revolution one is just new pins and a spring. cory aslo mentioned a new cold air intake for the etec coming out real soon that is supposed to work awesome!!!! parts will be shipping next week so i may get them sent to revy and install parts in the trailer for the week ride!!!!!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i got a stock 2011 track on mine gonna upgrade either next year or mid this year to 2.5 or 3"

at that point I would suggest a gear change. The stock 2.25 163 is a good track though. You will maintain better track speeds than guys with the 2.5" when climbing.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for that info i'm just looking to fina d a good power/track combo without having to do a turbo on it. the sled rips good as it is but cory was saying this new kit makes it like a new machine so i'm getting excited

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go to and check it out it's from cory micku and is supposed to wake these etecs rite up! mine should be getting shipped out hopefully tommorow sometime cant wait!!!! but what it is, is new y-pipe,main pipe,clutching,gearing,and sensor relocation (only if your sled throws codes with aftermarket can). I didnt get the gearing so i got a track sag reducer from cory.

NotoriousNRB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i've been looking into their clutch kit too, let me know how it goes. i'm going to hold off for now until i hear more.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no problem! yeah cory is an awesome guy great to talk to over the phone and only sells you what you need!!!! your gonna love it when the parts show i'm waiting on mine

Top Bottom