Red Deer Suds run II

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well anybody up for another Wednesday June 30th ride, Southfork, Outwest, or maybe Falls cr. We had 6 last time and the trails to ourselves. Weather looks good, Maybe Imdooin can stay dry for more than a 1km
Lets start a list :beer:

*99SummitX

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you must have fixed those Freddie Flintstone tires. will have to see as the week progresses.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I can swing it, I wouldn't mind joining up for a rip. I am a little nervous about riding the week before the jamboree, knowing my luck, I'll bust something and it'll be on back order for 2 weeks.

Last edited:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'm in as long as I have the day off. Have a client that wants to go fishing Wed or Thurs... won't know which day till Tues evening :( ... OR we could go into the north Ram for the day, I drop client off at a fishing hole, leave him with a shotgun and we ride for the day and pick him up on the way out if he's still alive :rolling:

J/K of course

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bring an extra shotgun, 99sumx is an animal and we may need to put him down.

05 hondaman

Reaction score
would love to go but will be in Manitoba for that week. Next time I will be in for sure,if I don't have to work.:(:(

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well anybody up for another Wednesday June 30th ride, Southfork, Outwest, or maybe Falls cr. We had 6 last time and the trails to ourselves. Weather looks good, Maybe Imdooin can stay dry for more than a 1km
Lets start a list :beer:

*99SummitX

Would love too, but stuck in Zama till the 7th....:realmad: Have a good one out there

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may be taking the mobile shack out to the western country, maybe west of Sundre, as this will be a long weekend. should have lots of refreshments to go along. any idea of were you want to go yet. swimming holes around southfork kind of suck:d

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well now I got to busy to go until the jamboree, I hate "Honey Dew" when there ridding to be done.:beer:

Top Bottom