red deer suds buds, kick start the summer campout

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rig street is for SOOOOO old news. Follow my map if you want a real good time... ImStuckin'... Head south on the dump road...that's all I'm sayin' figure it out from there.

not heading to rig street, going to phyliss lake, should be riding north of hyway 54. looks like it was a unamous xnay on the rig swamp. will look for another site for future campout, i will look into your site this weekend. thanxs.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there going to be anyone else going for the day ride??????? mabe car pool........

not campin cause the atv mud bogs on sunday and promised my son we'd go............

FyreRyder

Reaction score
is there going to be anyone else going for the day ride??????? mabe car pool........

not campin cause the atv mud bogs on sunday and promised my son we'd go............

Just got a day pass from the warden.... Do you have a trailer? I could slip into Alhambra and hook on.

We are doing the Cancer Relay for Life on Friday night. What time will you guys be heading out Saturday morning?

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you going to be out riding on sunday ? Thats the day i can get a way to come play, or will everyone be heading home that day?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you going to be out riding on sunday ? Thats the day i can get a way to come play, or will everyone be heading home that day?

yes fri sat and sun. you coming out. :beer:

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
got everything rented out on the weekend or I would head there too,,,,,,, trying to get a few together on thursday 2 ride around prairie,,,, not crossing any creeks too soon though,,, they are running high but coming down day by day,,,,,,,

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got a day pass from the warden.... Do you have a trailer? I could slip into Alhambra and hook on.

We are doing the Cancer Relay for Life on Friday night. What time will you guys be heading out Saturday morning?

lol day pass.................... ya i gots a trailer...... prob like 8:30 - 9 ish...
i need gas and that would make us there at 10 ish [ to cherry bomb larry door ] :d

brokengraim is mabe comin too... and he'd be leavin from the lake too....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

me and taylor are going to the atv mud bogs on sunday in rimby sparkels

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK...so me and RZR101 will be out at the Caroline well-head spot....not too far away. Heading out tomorrow night (no wimmin...so if ya want to come fer a good camp-fire.....)and gals will be out Friday night. we will try to hook with you guys Sat AM.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK...so me and RZR101 will be out at the Caroline well-head spot....not too far away. Heading out tomorrow night (no wimmin...so if ya want to come fer a good camp-fire.....)and gals will be out Friday night. we will try to hook with you guys Sat AM.

ya thats a quick ride from there dave.... mabe meet ya at one of the gravel roads 1/2 way if that the way we go....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

8-2 ya talkin, or 16-11

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya thats a quick ride from there dave.... mabe meet ya at one of the gravel roads 1/2 way if that the way we go....

shheeet tex, you coming out for sat? probably get going around 11 unless everyone is gung ho earlier. noticed a lot of the bridges are gone, crossing creeks ? water is deep, cold and WET.

phone works at site and area.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shheeet tex, you coming out for sat? probably get going around 11 unless everyone is gung ho earlier. noticed a lot of the bridges are gone, crossing creeks ? water is deep, cold and WET.

phone works at site and area.

ya i'll be there for sat's ride.............. we should go west towards swan lake and i can show u some good trails.... plus who needs bridges to cross water just have to keep it shiney side up larry [ i was told u still have creek problems ] .... well i think 10 is a better #.... but its up to the consecis

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer:DaveB and I are here. TAQA North 16-11. The fires roaring.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
red deer suds buds campout has moved to 16-11 well site 12 km west of caroline store. south side of road, 4miles +/- west of phyliss lake turn. lots of camp sites firegoing. big dave has started on the paralizers. should be a gooder. will put up a sign, riding around 10-11 am.

if you miss you are to blame, looks like some showers, but the mud washes off.

Last edited:
Top Bottom