Recession just around the corner?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just stoped bye Gm dealer and discussed a few things, he said no recession with gm products, had a dealer conference call and vehicles are flying off the line.. Best March they had ever in sales and April to be same he thought..

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been after a certain Color they had three come in begining of week.. I got the last one.. So I have no reason to not believe them, and the manager seams like a strait shooter...

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been after a certain Color they had three come in begining of week.. I got the last one.. So I have no reason to not believe them, and the manager seams like a strait shooter...

Lmao that's chapter two shuffle inventory between store and storage lot.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just stoped bye Gm dealer and discussed a few things, he said no recession with gm products, had a dealer conference call and vehicles are flying off the line.. Best March they had ever in sales and April to be same he thought..

Where you talking to parts and service departments?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was the sales department manager and this dealer is a big dealer with multiple stores, house sales in the hat are down, but prices are still strong..

we had a few patch bussiness shut there doors recently so possibly have not had full effect yet of its reprocussions

Top Bottom