RCMP incident .Thoughts?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah who doesn't like a gun pointed at there head after they just got stopped for going 15km/h over the limit:rolleyes:

Jezzus im glad ill never meet most of you.......
And this has happened to you?

Im glad we won't meet too. Not a fan of men who wear panties

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Are you sure?? Bet yours are pink...

Damn, Dan did you actually tell them you wore panties?
SHEET! Now the whole thread will take a serious de-rail off the original subject!

BWHAAA! I cant beleive some of these threads just keep going like the energizer bunny.

But I guess i would never use my popcorn maker otherwise...... LOL!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn, Dan did you actually tell them you wore panties?
SHEET! Now the whole thread will take a serious de-rail off the original subject!

BWHAAA! I cant beleive some of these threads just keep going like the energizer bunny.

But I guess i would never use my popcorn maker otherwise...... LOL!

Wouldn't want that to happen hey>>>LMAO

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
OOOPS!
Lil Duke just had 4 quick posts.....

I dont think that is appropriate for him to reply so fast... He might be being inconsiderate and hogging all the bandwidth to snow and mud......

What do you guys think...... Is this fair or not???????? Post replies now!

STIR POT SLOWLY AND NOTHING SPILLS....... BWHAAA!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OOOPS!
Lil Duke just had 4 quick posts.....

I dont think that is appropriate for him to reply so fast... He might be being inconsiderate and hogging all the bandwidth to snow and mud......

What do you guys think...... Is this fair or not???????? Post replies now!

STIR POT SLOWLY AND NOTHING SPILLS....... BWHAAA!

I'm sorry,, I should have just stayed out of this thread. I rarely agree with the masses....

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Cmon Dan post some more and i will try to keep up.
My typing skills are slow at my age......no need to say sorry,,,, no one else is ever wrong on these forums...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cmon Dan post some more and i will try to keep up.
My typing skills are slow at my age......no need to say sorry,,,, no one else is ever wrong on these forums...

Never said I was wrong...lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
On a serious note, the justice system has to turn the page and get out of there mamby-pandy approach. It is time to get serious with crime; death penalty for shooting cops, serious time for pedophiles, death penalty for stealing sleds and quads, etc., etc..

Did you actually read my post about the sleds/quads??????? :noidea:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Never said I was wrong...lol

What does WRONG actually mean..... Not the goggle, wikpedia , computer junky searches....
When the wife says, Honey you where wrong. I take that to mean that i should retire to the shop, open the beer fridge and do some work on the sleds........This way, she feels like she was right.... Winm win situation for me being WRONG.....

LOL BWHAAA!

Holy crap, that could be a title to a new thread..... HMMM!

jwood99

Reaction score
"are you suprised at the cop's action's after the recent string of murder's of fellow officer's"
Are you high? WTF does a b&e have to do with 2 incidents in the last 10 year's? You make it
sound like cop's are murdered on the streets all the time and they are all fearfull for their lives
everyday.
I fear the day we start heading on a path of violence like the states...............
This isn't L.A. this is Canada.
Would I want bystander's hurt or killed in a high speed persuit?Ablosutely NOT, I just think a
gun should be pulled and fired as an absolute last resort.

I am getting in this late, but maybe do some research before you shoot your mouth off about 2 incidents in 10 years. In the past 10 years 54 officers have been killed in the line of duty, sounds like more than 2 incidents to me. And reguarding this incident do you really think that the day of on the radio you are going to get all the facts upfront about everything that went down. No its going to come out over time in the court process so sitback and relax we don't live in a police state where your gonna get shot for a traffic violations. Many fine men and women have died in the line of duty so you can run your un-educated mouth of on some forum where you want to be the jury.

jwood99

Reaction score
And if you would like to know where my stats came from here is a link . Maybe take the time to read about some of these individuals who have died.

Top Bottom