Mammoth Decks & Rack Systems

mammothdecks

Reaction score
Website
www.mammothdecks.com
Hello everyone at Snow and Mud!

We're writing this post to introduce ourselves to the forum. If you haven't heard of us, we manufacture premium quality truck decks and UTV rack systems in Armstrong, BC, and Kamloops, BC. For all of those wondering, we have nothing to do with Full Lotus. They went out of business years ago. We have adopted the same sleek design but made some significant improvements where it was needed. Although it may make our ATV/Sled decks a bit heavier, we are now using schedule 40 and schedule 80 aluminum pipe. This is 4 to 8 times as thick as Lotus or most other competitors use, and these products are now made to last a lifetime.

ezgif-5-80c800ac16.jpeg

2022 Sled:ATV Deck18.JPG

2022 UTV Rack System3.jpg

We are requesting some feedback from the community to answer any questions or concerns you may have about our products. We have dealers all over Western Canada now and are working to get more every day. If there is no dealer near you, we can ship directly to your door. And yes, GMC loves our products!

So, what do you guys think? What do you want to see in a Sled/ATV Deck, or a UTV rack system? Lets us know in the comments

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone at Snow and Mud!

We're writing this post to introduce ourselves to the forum. If you haven't heard of us, we manufacture premium quality truck decks and UTV rack systems in Armstrong, BC, and Kamloops, BC. For all of those wondering, we have nothing to do with Full Lotus. They went out of business years ago. We have adopted the same sleek design but made some significant improvements where it was needed. Although it may make our ATV/Sled decks a bit heavier, we are now using schedule 40 and schedule 80 aluminum pipe. This is 4 to 8 times as thick as Lotus or most other competitors use, and these products are now made to last a lifetime.

We are requesting some feedback from the community to answer any questions or concerns you may have about our products. We have dealers all over Western Canada now and are working to get more every day. If there is no dealer near you, we can ship directly to your door. And yes, GMC loves our products!

So, what do you guys think? What do you want to see in a Sled/ATV Deck, or a UTV rack system? Lets us know in the comments
Just wondering if you have reached out to the site admin or moderator's about becoming a supporting vendor to S&M?

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you thought about doing a sled deck flat deck concept? I would be intrigued and potentially a Guinea pig.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spent some time on your website and the build quality and thought put into the decks looks great, commendable. The only thing i see is the price being abit high for most folks. I realize quality costs money and i am sure the quality is there, just hard to justify that cost for what it is for many i think, just my opinion. I could be wrong. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:

mammothdecks

Reaction score
Website
www.mammothdecks.com
Have you thought about doing a sled deck flat deck concept? I would be intrigued and potentially a Guinea pig.
We have flexed the idea before. Unfortunately the way our manufacturing facilities are set up is for a mass production style process.

We do have the equipment and the resources to do this, and it is possible to set up to do more custom work, but right now keeping up on decks and racks is our main focus.

mammothdecks

Reaction score
Website
www.mammothdecks.com
I spent some time on your website an the build quality and thought put into the decks looks great, commendable. The only thing i see is the price being abit high for most folks. I realize quality costs money and i am sure the quality is there, just hard to justify that cost for what it is for many i think, just my opinion. I could be wrong. Welcome to the forum.
Thank you for your feedback! We understand our prices are in the same range as other premium model decks and racks. Unfortunately due to inflation in the material and labor markets, we cannot make them much cheaper. We also refuse to get anything made overseas due to our quality standards.

We could however make a economy version like our completion does such as plywood and steel decks, but our business model is to make products that will last a lifetime. Sadly the economy version would never stand a chance.

Thanks again for your feedback, it is very valued.

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have flexed the idea before. Unfortunately the way our manufacturing facilities are set up is for a mass production style process.

We do have the equipment and the resources to do this, and it is possible to set up to do more custom work, but right now keeping up on decks and racks is our main focus.

Sounds good! But keep me in mind if you wanna go that route down the road. I have some ideas and concepts to pitch to you and would totally Guinea pig the first one

Top Bottom