RCMP incident .Thoughts?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nobody wants to see innocent people get hurt but criminals use that to there advantage and in this day and age cops are so disrespected and me personally I think we need a little aggressive police work to slow these Fawkes down and give them what they diserve.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if a scum bag piece of sh*! Pulls off a B $ E gets busted and pulls a gun it's ok to use deadly force...........even if he doesn't pull the trigger they aren't gonna wait and see , he just has to point it at them.... BUT IF he points a vehicle at them and floors it they are to assume he's not gonna "pull the trigger"? You can only assume this poor excuse for a person wasn't driving with the officers best interesting mind but more like "holy sheet I gotta get the frack outta here!!!"
Useful members of our society don't pull B$E's, they don't run spike belts with cops standing near by, and other such BS. THESE low life's are a drain on everything and are not gonna change. If he got away he'll sell the stuff he swiped,sell it,buy meth, run out of meth, repeat. Shooting them is the only way to end the cycle. ( when they deserve to be shot,like when they try to run other people down with a truck)

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
So if a scum bag piece of sh*! Pulls off a B $ E gets busted and pulls a gun it's ok to use deadly force...........even if he doesn't pull the trigger they aren't gonna wait and see , he just has to point it at them.... BUT IF he points a vehicle at them and floors it they are to assume he's not gonna "pull the trigger"? You can only assume this poor excuse for a person wasn't driving with the officers best interesting mind but more like "holy sheet I gotta get the frack outta here!!!"
Useful members of our society don't pull B$E's, they don't run spike belts with cops standing near by, and other such BS. THESE low life's are a drain on everything and are not gonna change. If he got away he'll sell the stuff he swiped,sell it,buy meth, run out of meth, repeat. Shooting them is the only way to end the cycle. ( when they deserve to be shot,like when they try to run other people down with a truck)

I don't disagree with you at all. IF that's what happened. But, nowhere does it say any of this. Or, can you show me where it says he "pointed the truck at them and floors it" or "tries to run people down with a truck"? You're just making all this up under assumptions. If all these assumptions turn out to be true, I will change my tune 180 degrees.

Im stating my opinion based on exactly what the OP wrote.

Russell P

Reaction score
Here's the way I see it. Weather it's being tasered, shot, clubbed with a flashlight,being choked out by a cop or given a ticket, first things first, you were probably doing something wrong. (breaking the Law) if you were jaywalking, they give you sh!t, a ticket and carry on. If you are getting shot, tasered, ect, you were being a fu@k head and a hazard to everyone else around you. These Police are not randomly picking people out of a crowd. Is there such a thing as Police brutality, sure there is, but 98% of these people are getting what they deserve. Honestly is anyone surprised by this cops actions. They are all pissed off about the the murders of fellow officers at the hands of complete wastes of society. If they were given more power and authority, the recent string of gun related homicides across Canada probably would not have happened. Every one of the perpetrators were well known to Police and should have been incarcerated or completely eliminated from the gene pool. My opinion, take some authority away from the bleeding heart judges and lawyers and put it back in to the hands of the people who are on the front line. Then you will see a change in attitude of the criminals.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Radio said the" officer opened fire as the truck went past" I obviously wasn't there.
Only other info I have to add from the original post is that they broke into a liquor store
sometime lastnight. 2 truck's by the sound of it, 1 stopped sometime after the spike belt
and the other got away.
Some of you guy's need to calm down with the running people down on purpose related comments.
You make it sound like these guy's were out on a killing spree .........
we all have opinion's and that is a great thing but stick to the small amount of info there is so far.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Radio said the" officer opened fire as the truck went past" I obviously wasn't there.
Only other info I have to add from the original post is that they broke into a liquor store
sometime lastnight. 2 truck's by the sound of it, 1 stopped sometime after the spike belt
and the other got away.
Some of you guy's need to calm down with the running people down on purpose related comments.
we all have opinion's and that is a great thing but stick to the small amount of info there is so far.
The guys who got away sound like model citizens......they deserve all the breaks our judicial system affords them.....I just hope they don't get to much community service. That would be a tragedy.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The guys who got away sound like model citizens......they deserve all the breaks our judicial system affords them.....I just hope they don't get to much community service. That would be a tragedy.
Lol....well said, I'm going to assume most of the defenders of the criminals rights have not been victimized, attitudes change after a few criminals get away with your chit.....................just Sayin!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and the other got away.

Constable Wynn was just investigating a simple vehicle theft in St Albert....we all know how that turned in a hurry....you never know who your dealing with or how desperate they are to escape. That scumbag was willing to kill over a stolen truck so who knows what the perp is willing/capable of in a break & enter, police chase, avoiding spike belt, failing to stop kind of situation.....I say SHOOT!

I'm starting to believe that maybe the cops need to have their guns drawn when a crime is committed (I'm not talking a motor vehicle infraction) and be ready for anything. Maybe Constable Wynn would be alive had he had his gun in his hand....who knows.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"are you suprised at the cop's action's after the recent string of murder's of fellow officer's"
Are you high? WTF does a b&e have to do with 2 incidents in the last 10 year's? You make it
sound like cop's are murdered on the streets all the time and they are all fearfull for their lives
everyday.
I fear the day we start heading on a path of violence like the states...............
This isn't L.A. this is Canada.
Would I want bystander's hurt or killed in a high speed persuit?Ablosutely NOT, I just think a
gun should be pulled and fired as an absolute last resort.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Constable Wynn was just investigating a simple vehicle theft in St Albert....we all know how that turned in a hurry....you never know who your dealing with or how desperate they are to escape. That scumbag was willing to kill over a stolen truck so who knows what the perp is willing/capable of in a break & enter, police chase, avoiding spike belt, failing to stop kind of situation.....I say SHOOT!

I'm starting to believe that maybe the cops need to have their guns drawn when a crime is committed (I'm not talking a motor vehicle infraction) and be ready for anything. Maybe Constable Wynn would be alive had he had his gun in his hand....who knows.

So you're saying a motor vehicle infraction can't turn south just as fast or faster? Where do you draw the line?

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"are you suprised at the cop's action's after the recent string of murder's of fellow officer's"
Are you high? WTF does a b&e have to do with 2 incidents in the last 10 year's? You make it
sound like cop's are murdered on the streets all the time and they are all fearfull for their lives
everyday.
I fear the day we start heading on a path of violence like the states...............
Would I want bystander's hurt or killed in a high speed persuit?Ablosutely NOT, I just think a
Better get to the emergency room.....your heart is bleeding.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you're saying a motor vehicle infraction can't turn south just as fast or faster? Where do you draw the line?

no, what I am saying is I don't think they need to have guns drawn when they stop you for speeding but if they stop you because you are in a stolen truck....guns in hand as they approach you....

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everyday.

Times have changed.....criminals are willing to kill those who are protecting us.....over a stolen truck.....

Like someone wrote earlier, thoserunning from cops, running road blocks are not out on a Sunday drive....pull over scumbag...or accept the consequences.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta chime in here for my 2 cents

the whole judicial system is bs and have very little faith in it, think much more force would be nice to see, the odd scumbag disappearing from this world would not be a bad thing, good chance if your getting shot at you probably deserve to get hit and more chance of your loved one getting killed by the fleeing vehicle than a stray bullet.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Times have changed.....criminals are willing to kill those who are protecting us.....over a stolen truck.....

Like someone wrote earlier, thoserunning from cops, running road blocks are not out on a Sunday drive....pull over scumbag...or accept the consequences.

Guy's die in the patch ALL OF THE TIME,what changes..........................................................
NOTHING. No national new's,no flag's at half mast,no nothing.(murder and deadly accident are not the same,but many do die
doing their job)
So, as tragic as that incident was in edmonton ,all police stop's and protocall's should change?
It was a terrible thing ,but don't talk about it like it'happens all of the time.

AND I as well feel that our whole system is a mess.Just that gun's blazing isn't the answer.

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the cops cant shoot they have no more power then me or you when telling a criminal to stop. If the cops shot and even killed a few of these losers evry once in awhile, it would make then think twice before breaking the law! Everyone now days is way to soft! Shoot them dead so they cant reproduce and make baby criminals! And on the risk of derailing this thread they need to bring back capital punishment!

Top Bottom