Rasmussen clinics

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know it's a little early but had a question anyway.since he switched does anyone know if he'll still be coming up north for clinics or was that a different deal that won't happen again. I missed him when he was in valemount last yr.Any info or is it way to early to say?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know it's a little early but had a question anyway.since he switched does anyone know if he'll still be coming up north for clinics or was that a different deal that won't happen again. I missed him when he was in valemount last yr.Any info or is it way to early to say?

Pretty sure that's his own deal no matter what he's riding. They will just be better now LOL. You may not see him up this way though unless he can find proper tenure to guide.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope so. Maybe martins will set it up who knows . Be nice to have him
Up here again though.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would like to go to one heard good things ....anyone remember the price for last years?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
it's all set thru dealerships guys, get on your dealers and see what they can do :)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's all set thru dealerships guys, get on your dealers and see what they can do :)

nahh it's not exclusively through dealerships. Contact Bret, and talk to him about it. The group I was with last year wasn't through a dealer, but through the hard work and planning of peeps.

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh yeah , thats a really good idea. never even thought of that.thanks for the tip.

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's his own deal no matter what he's riding. They will just be better now LOL. You may not see him up this way though unless he can find proper tenure to guide.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Edit: Lot's of red tape to go through

Last edited:
Reaction score
i would like to go to one heard good things ....anyone remember the price for last years?

TBH and this is not at all to rain on anyones parade, a buddy of mine went last year with him and he said the whole weekend was a joke, it was about 800 bucks for three days riding and the cabin they were staying at could not keep heat, when the men tried taking covers off the duckwork the owners got mad and chewed them out, not to mention Rasmussen got lost the second day took a wrong turn and had to be pulled back up a steep embankment. Third day he got tired of it i guess and rode with his regular crew. This was in Valemount last season, the first day was too cold ppl couldin even get there sleds started so that was a day sitting around. Not all Rasmussen fault for sure but my buddy said it was not planned very well. The tree riding in Valemount is a tad bit different then where he normally rides, like ppl have been saying without proper guides it could be a disater weekend. Just a heads up.

Top Bottom