Quartz Nov 2

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am hoping to get pictures today or tomorrow.:d

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ARE YOU UNLOADING INTHE STAGING AREA RIGHT OFF THE HIWAY, AND IF NOT WHERE ARE YOU GUYS UNLOADING I ALSO HAVE NEW PARTS TO BREAK IN AND , WHAT ABOUT GORMAN ANY SNOW THERE YET?:cool:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of bringing my sled out with me this weekend, were are you thinking of going, and could you use another rider along with?:beer: Dave

ya I have to go, trail what ever lol..
probably ride, sat sun for sure and maybe friday
give a call Shawn 403.681.4328

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ARE YOU UNLOADING INTHE STAGING AREA RIGHT OFF THE HIWAY, AND IF NOT WHERE ARE YOU GUYS UNLOADING I ALSO HAVE NEW PARTS TO BREAK IN AND , WHAT ABOUT GORMAN ANY SNOW THERE YET?:cool:

A bit early for Gorman I would think, ya hopefuly park at staging for quartz or until we hit the snow, give a call # above

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be watching for all of you heading home on sunday aft, give me a :ThumbsupMsn: or :thumbsdownm: on the way by as to your rides, white dodge with 2 sleds on deck.:beer:

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like we are on our way friday night or early sat morning will be staging as far as a dirty max with 5 sleds on it will go. lol hope not in the ditch.
look for a 08 chev sled deck with a enclosed trailed. we should be staging same area. johnit and shiznitt maybe shibby

Shankster

Reaction score
Rode Sunday and Monday, Snowed all day monday with probly a foot of fresh! There is supposed to be some crazy storms rolling threw there all week so this weekend shouldn't be to bad. When we left tuesday at lunch it was socked in hard so elevations would have been getting pounded! We drove up to the 2km mark when we were there cause the first couple k's were pretty sketchy. There is definately alot of rocks but it will not take long to cover the creeks and the rocks as we noticed the difference with an extra foot of snow from when we arrived. If you ride with your eyes open you can definately have a good ride! Not sure about pullin the chutes but there is enough to play for sure! Just loosenen your limiters and wheelie everwhere! J:d

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Me and prowlerk will be staging in the Canyons Edge tomorrow night.... Drinking until it feels right to proceed to The River House and then continue consuming short bacardi coke presses and short gibbys coke presses until I forget my name...... then riding Friday.....

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll stop in at quartz lot on Sunday and see if anyone is left, will be leaving Innisfal around 2:pm so will probably miss everyone.

prowlerk

Reaction score
I thought we were gonna stage at the Roadhouse!!! But I guess I can settle for your plan, thank you!

prowlerk

Reaction score
Just got back from Quartz, and the riding up there today was excellent for this time of year! Waste deep pow all day with a very good base, still have to watch for landmines but all creeks are filling in nicely and unloaded in the parking lot.

prowlerk

Reaction score
Nice pic you CREEP! If you want to see pictures you are gonna have to talk to IMSICK or Mike, I never took any cause I was too busy carving all that POWDER! Should have been there but I forgot that you had to go to that panty sale at Lasenza today! What were you telling me, 5 pair for 15 bucks??

Top Bottom