Quartz Nov 2

prowlerk

Reaction score
Hey Rasberry, sorry I missed you today I got that skid with me in my truck. Can we meet up tomorrow and I will give it to you? Bunch of us are heading to Golden on Monday for a 2 day ride, you coming or what? I will bring my other sled for you to ride!:d

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Quartz today.
Not bad at all.
The first half of the trail in was in good shape. The 2nd half was whooped up really bad. There were a couple of fairly easy creek crossings. Usually iced on the up and down which makes it fun if you don't have enough momentum. Most of the areas past the cabin were in good shape. You can see some rocks here and there but all of them easily avoided. There are a couple of icy spots on the trail that takes you straight up from the cabin. I thought the meadows were in good shape too. Found quite a bit of untracked snow. It's too bad that even though the signs are very visible this year, there are people that still ride right past them and highmark the chutes on the west side. Good snow most everywhere for some fun climbing and playing. No pics since I forgot the camera in the truck :( Tried taking some with the cell phone but they haven't hit my email yet.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Quartz today.
Not bad at all.
The first half of the trail in was in good shape. The 2nd half was whooped up really bad. There were a couple of fairly easy creek crossings. Usually iced on the up and down which makes it fun if you don't have enough momentum. Most of the areas past the cabin were in good shape. You can see some rocks here and there but all of them easily avoided. There are a couple of icy spots on the trail that takes you straight up from the cabin. I thought the meadows were in good shape too. Found quite a bit of untracked snow. It's too bad that even though the signs are very visible this year, there are people that still ride right past them and highmark the chutes on the west side. Good snow most everywhere for some fun climbing and playing. No pics since I forgot the camera in the truck :( Tried taking some with the cell phone but they haven't hit my email yet.

the girlfriend and I are two hours away. I sm testing my freshly tueboed nytro and she will be riding her phazer

if you see us say hello

steve

Top Bottom