Quadboy's Brute - Any Takers?

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking we should wager to see how long it takes Quadboy to break his Brute. I'm wagering that he doesn't make it through the long weekend. :p

Attachments

• Screen%20shot%202011-06-20%20at%209_16_28%20PM.jpg
    Screen%20shot%202011-06-20%20at%209_16_28%20PM.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 585

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think your right,,,,,,

I go will July 11...He will limp it by for July 1st

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking we should wager to see how long it takes Quadboy to break his Brute. I'm wagering that he doesn't make it through the long weekend. :p

ya he's close to drowndin her there... ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

i'll say july 25th cause its a brute.... if it was his po po still i'd give it till sat this weekend....

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yeah that water has to be sitting around the air intake in that pic.....I think his brute will last july and aug, but after that it will suffer a slow death.....:(:(

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya he's close to drowndin her there... ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

i'll say july 25th cause its a brute.... if it was his po po still i'd give it till sat this weekend....

Well, you know what they say, don't you?......

you got to PAY to PLAY HARD.. you want to do extreme things, then you can't complain if something goes wrong... Does'nt matter what king of quad you have, they all suck, when it comes to things going wrong...

i am kinda in agreement with all of you, when your shawn's age, you lots of times DO before you THINK.... and that can get you into trouble....

now on the other hand, Shawn is a great person and super friendly and i wish him the best of luck. He is very performance oriented and that can get you into trouble too... i think once he gets a good job and makes good money, then he can support his habit better...

He is definetly stretching the limits with what ever quad he has..
i think he forgets that they are just quads and all quads are not bullit proof..
they all break things... we just need the money to fix them again!

so will see... im not betting but if he rides it as hard as his popo, then its only a matter of time, i think...

its the fine line between knowing where to go, how much trottle to give and how to approach and finish the situation, in many cases... this only comes with years of experience...

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, you know what they say, don't you?......

you got to PAY to PLAY HARD.. you want to do extreme things, then you can't complain if something goes wrong... Does'nt matter what king of quad you have, they all suck, when it comes to things going wrong...

i am kinda in agreement with all of you, when your shawn's age, you lots of times DO before you THINK.... and that can get you into trouble....

now on the other hand, Shawn is a great person and super friendly and i wish him the best of luck. He is very performance oriented and that can get you into trouble too... i think once he gets a good job and makes good money, then he can support his habit better...

He is definetly stretching the limits with what ever quad he has..
i think he forgets that they are just quads and all quads are not bullit proof..
they all break things... we just need the money to fix them again!

so will see... im not betting but if he rides it as hard as his popo, then its only a matter of time, i think...

its the fine line between knowing where to go, how much trottle to give and how to approach and finish the situation, in many cases... this only comes with years of experience...

Very well put,if he thinks the popo costs him alot wait untill he has to put a new motor in that brute...They don`t like water, but then none of the twins do.
Too bad i could not get insurance like that,have a big fire then run out and get insurance.....lol
#1 Snorkels
#2 Water & mud
In that order....Hope he dielectric greased and ran ALL his vent lines up BEFORE that picture....Brute buyers,get your checkbooks out....lol

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...you got to PAY to PLAY HARD.. you want to do extreme things, then you can't complain if something goes wrong......Shawn is a great person and super friendly and i wish him the best of luck....

Really, I'm just as bad (or good depending how you look at it) and hope to get the chance to ride with him this season. ...just have'n a little fun is all.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blame CanAm650! He's the one who said I needed to go in that hole! :d

Today is the snorkeling day too. Looking forward to having the extra depth.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blame CanAm650! He's the one who said I needed to go in that hole! :d

Today is the snorkeling day too. Looking forward to having the extra depth.

what are u doing for your belt cover? the ovel hole.... i used a car c/v axle boot .... works awsome

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what are u doing for your belt cover? the ovel hole.... i used a car c/v axle boot .... works awsome

I'm going with the same piece Rapid used on my buddies build. It's a rubber piece the same diameter that reduces to 1.5" then PVC the rest. I know its circular but with a hose clamp it fits snug and water tight.

That's what SHE said.

:rolleyes::beer:

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going with the same piece Rapid used on my buddies build. It's a rubber piece the same diameter that reduces to 1.5" then PVC the rest. I know its circular but with a hose clamp it fits snug and water tight.

Just boil the rubber in water for 5 minutes makes it fit and easy to work with.

Oh and I say she lasts till he gets the outlaws then its axle or diff time.

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just boil the rubber in water for 5 minutes makes it fit and easy to work with.

Oh and I say she lasts till he gets the outlaws then its axle or diff time.

Hopefully I'll have my Laws by then too quadboy and we can pout together :beer:

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Do I get to take part in this wager? If so, how much is everyone pitching in?

If its enough D'oh I can name the exact second something goes wrong... Lol. :beer:

Hopefully I'll have my Laws by then too quadboy and we can pout together :beer:

Haha, yeah, its just so sad... Everyone else couldn't make it through the hole. :beer:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quad you don't think that would be a little self serving by betting on your self? Surely you put the CVT under water with that excursion? once you snorkle you can ride with confidence (note: you are stilll not a submarine, just saying) :)

Top Bottom